RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Stardews

Stardews Void-Bound Voyager

could anyone tell me please what i did wrong/ why this is happening? (can't get thru the hedges 2 hotspring) https://imgur.com/a/37N4Mp3
    edit: i actually just now read the description and tried the bushreset mod and of course it now works.

p.s fantastic mod :love: pelican town has become a little dull during these past two years and this mod significantly changes that for me!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
      Karmylla likes this.
    • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

hi, i have a ruins-to-greenhouse mod and i adore it so but the mod isn't compatible with yours and trucks obscure the walk up to the springs, could there possibly be some alternative way to get to them?

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Could you send me the link to the mod you speak of? I can't promise a compatibility patch, but I will check it out!

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Can you go inside the Jojo greenhouse Zosa?

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i cannot, it says it is closed(i completed the community center)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Zosa Ok, I see what the issue is!
              I'll be sure on my next update to delete the second truck that I added, so you'll be able to get access to the springs when you finish the Community Centre route!
              Thanks for the suggestion, I've added it to my Forum thread "New Additions!" at the NexusMods!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
              • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

-nods-

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Sorry, I seemto have an issue with Dusty's area not showing up - everything else appears to be in place, just reskinned as a result of my A Toned Down Stardew Valley and Flower Valley mods, but dusty's area shows up like this:

upload_2018-11-25_18-28-39.png

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, the mod is not up to date with the new SMAPI and CP updates.
                    Please be patient has I update the mod!

• xinyiwu9447

xinyiwu9447 Poptop Tamer

I found a way to temporarily solve the problem. I think the problematic ones are only the ones concerning configuration, such as the town map with or without Joja, or with Free Dusty. So I changed the content file for it to load only the maps I would like it to load and deleted all the rest. I deleted the configuration file as well. It is working fine for me at the moment.

Karmylla likes this.
                      • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Yes, it's basically what you have to do in order to get things to work with CP, but I was hoping to get the SMAPI going for the new update!
                        Since you've already done this, would you be so kind as to share the new Content file with me, so I could make a temporary upload of the mod and everyone could get it to work?
                        I would credit you, of course!!!

• xinyiwu9447

xinyiwu9447 Poptop Tamer

Oh my, yes of course. I am just worried that since I have no modding knowledge that I might have done something wrong, you might need to check them twice. Also I have only done the ones for Joja town and no Joja town, only in English.

Attached Files:

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Thank you so much!
                            I'll use your code as a template and add the translation maps to it, it'll save me A LOT of work while I get the SMAPI done!
                            Again, thanks for sharing!!!!!

• xinyiwu9447

xinyiwu9447 Poptop Tamer

So glad it would be useful to you~ I loved all of your mods.

• hatmouse

hatmouse Phantasmal Quasar

Hey @Karmylla , SMAPI 2.9 will let CP support conditional map loading, so we'll be able to do things like load one version of a map by default, and switch once they finish the community bundles or join Joja, just with Content Patcher :)

(Sorry if you'd already seen, I just thought that seemed like a useful thing for your map versions!)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I REALLY need to look into the new CP update, we can do so much more!
                                  Thanks for the heads up!

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

I love your map mods to death, I almost cannot play with them any more. One tiny request for the next update, can you make a set of Town Maps that are compatible with Expanded Access Maps? Allayna has your Dusty area available, but not the full changes with the hot springs, etc. Great work and keep it up!

Beon likes this.
                                    • Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That would be super cool.

• insignifigantis

insignifigantis Void-Bound Voyager

Updated version of the no jaja ruins??