RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Everyone, I'm very sorry but the update will just have to wait!
    I've been having a lot of work, and little time to take care of my mods, I apologize!
    When I can, I'll be sure to work on this, as promised!
    Until then, please be patient!
    Thank you!

ash57005, Beon, shamemaker and 2 others like this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been UPDATED!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

[​IMG]

I want to start off by thanking the Stardew Valley Discord channel for all the help, especially Minerva and Zola and Moo! Such great help, and we finally got the answer for what was going on!
      It was the DayTiles friends, it was the DayTiles....

In this 2.5, not many things have changed, ALTHOUGH!:
      - IT LIVES! That is an accomplishment in of itself! :lickitung:
      - Now we have three different maps to choose from, please read the instructions for further information!
      -> thanks to the new CP update, all translation maps can be loaded from the original one, which makes everything much more simpler, oh yeah!
      - Finally edited Willy's map, now you can go and visit his room! But you still need a two level heart with the man ;D
      -> I really need help with the translations of the new messages, if you would like to help, please DM me!
      - Small edits to Town map: added more lampposts, cleared up the little patio in front of the Museum, added more bushes
      - Small edits to several maps: Seed Shop, Trailer and Big Trailer

[​IMG]
      Willy's New Crib!

Unfortunately, my plans for Town events compatibility and changing schedules for more map immersion (ex: new living room in Seed Shop; new Town areas; gaming area in Museum) will have to wait for a future update :(

Again, huge thanks to Minerva, Zola and Moo, great people who deserve all the praise! THANK YOU!

ENJOY!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
      • Jujuwah

Jujuwah Void-Bound Voyager

Hello
        may i ask for a new stardew player like myself. is it safe to download this mod now? or should i finish the game first?
        like, would it ruin the experience for a noob? or is it just some edits that won't spoil the story for me

thank you

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey Jujuwah!
          For sure, you can play with my mod even if you just started the game! I tried my best to make things stay in game, so you can enjoy this and not get spoiled!
          Hope you enjoy!!!

Jujuwah likes this.
          • Jujuwah

Jujuwah Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much!
            i'm playing with it now and the cellar, both are fantastic <33

Karmylla likes this.
            • OhPat

OhPat Seal Broken

Can you make a house interior mod? I think it would be cool to go with the immersive edits cause they look absolutely beautiful!

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey OhPat!
                I'm not sure I quite follow you: my mod already changes the interior of the houses, ahahah
                Or do you mean the farm house? If that's the case, unfortunately it cannot be done - YET! The house interior is hardcoded, and can only be changed with a SMAPI mod, currently.
                If I'm not mistaken, someone is doing just that, so be on the look out ;)

OhPat likes this.
                • OhPat

OhPat Seal Broken

Like the layout of the farm house sorry. I was half-asleep at the time. So if it didn't really make sense, I am sorry lol

Karmylla likes this.
                  • Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Poptop Tamer

Hello and thank you for this mod!

Just a question: What is the purpose of 150+ new messages? And is it compatible with a mod that just changes the external appearance of the buildings of our farm (as for example https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2626)?

PS: I haven't played Stardew Valley yet, I'm just looking for mods that interest me.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey Yaoilover-89 (well then, ain't that an interesting username!)
                      Besides editing the interior of the maps, I've also added 150+ messages to them, which means you'll have a lot more to interact with when entering a map, a lot more to learn! My idea was to add more immersion to the game, besides making it prettier :D
                      And yes, my mod is compatible with ALL mods that don't change the maps that I've edited; as such, it is compatible with the mod you're asking about, Yellow Wood Building (CP), by Yewon_Nam!
                      Enjoy, and welcome to the community! :D

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
                      • Yaoilover-89

Thank you for your fast answer! :D

In fact I asked the question for the +150 messages because I would play in French (my language). I understand "written" English well enough so it will not be too much of a problem, it may be a little less immersive.

Ah, great! :D If I understand right, the outward appearance of farm buildings and those of the city use files different from those you use for your maps.

Karmylla likes this.
                        • lchinove

lchinove Orbital Explorer

Hi,I can provide Chinese Translation.Maybe someone need it.
                          Thank you for all the hard work on this mod!

Karmylla likes this.
                          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Ah, unfortunately my mod as not been translated to french yet, so I can't help you there, I'm sorry :(
                            And yes, you are correct, my mod makes no edits to the building exteriors, so you're off the hook there :D

Ichinove, thank you so much for providing a translation!
                            Have you tested it in game? Does it work?

• Yaoilover-89

@Karmylla Sorry at bother you again, but I have another question: if I want all that your mod offers (new places in the city, interior change of certain places, Dusty...), I must leave the three conditions to "true" and download too PyTK?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
                              • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

No issues Yaoilover-89!
                                My mod has an instructions file that you can follow, but I'll tell you what you need to know:

- in the "TownMap" you can type in DynamicJoja, DustyOnly or false.
                                1. "DynamicJoja" is for those who want to play with my Town map edits; it will automatically change from the Joja map to the No Joja map once you've finished the Community Center quest.
                                2. "DustyOnly" is for those who want to play the original vanilla map, but want to have the Dusty area as well; nothing else was changed.
                                3. Setting this condition to "false" will make you play with the vanilla Town map. This is to be used by those who want to play with my NPC map edits but not my Town map edits (this still includes my Town Festival map edits.

- in the "StringsEdits" you can type in true or false; it allows you to see the messages I've added! You must choose true if you choose "DynamicTown" or "DustyOnly", or else you'll have code messages in the maps!

- in the "TownFestivals" you can type in true or false, and it works much the same as "StringsEdits"; if you are playing with my map edits, you need to set this to true!

I hope this helps! :D

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
                                • Yaoilover-89

Thank you very much, you're very nice! :D

For PyTK, is it always mandatory to download it? I guess it's because I don't have PyTK that I couldn't access the Hot Springs (two bushes blocked the access)...

I use a save of someone well advanced in the game to give me a better idea of your mod, and it is really pretty! <3

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
                                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

No, PyTK is needed so you can access Shane's coop, Hayley's darkroom and Maru's basement, when the time comes!

If you are having issues with the bushes, please don't forget to downlaod Entoarox's Framework and, when you load your save, type in world_bushreset in the console (the black box that loads SMAPI), so you can reset them!

And thank you for the kind words :D

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
                                    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

!!! ATTENTION !!!

The mod has been UPDATED!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Today, I finally updated my
                                      "Spouse Room Edits"! If you are interested, please give it a look, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :D
                                      I've also added two requests from others, which you can check in the pictures :D

Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
                                      • Yaoilover-89

Okay, I will download pYTK and Entoarox's Framework too.

You're very welcome! :D
                                        Wow, all the Spouse Room are amazing! I'm going to add this mod there too. ;)

Karmylla likes this.
                                        • lchinove

lchinove Orbital Explorer

It works.
                                          And today I make some changes to the transtion.It's better.

Karmylla likes this.