1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED KawaiiStuffMod 1.4.0

Sexy stuff to seduce your crush in Starbound

Tags:
  1. GeekBoy

GeekBoy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Eris Takahashi likes this.
  2. Sharpoint

Sharpoint Void-Bound Voyager

Quick Question before I look at this. What will/does this mod contain. Other than "Weapons, Armour and clothes"

I apologise if the screenshots are what is available right now, as that makes my post seem uninformed

3. GeekBoy

It contains the animations and the crafitng recepeis for the two items.
    Why you ask mate?

4. Sharpoint

Sharpoint Void-Bound Voyager

Just wondering before I download. Any more planned items?

5. GeekBoy

Yes ! catears, and different versions of stockings, is somethink I have in mind.

6. FrozenOrange

FrozenOrange Phantasmal Quasar

You should add short jeans. Mixed with stocking it will look, cute and sexy.

7. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

how bout some lingerie and maybe ask to work with the developer for "enhance body" if they would let you.

GeekBoy likes this.
  8. PHMK20

PHMK20 Void-Bound Voyager

My male Hylotl character will wear those stockings. Come hell or high water, or the earth destroying crustacean, I will wear those stockings and be totally sexy, sexier than anyone, like...just really really sexy okay?

Look at my Hylotl crotch bulge. LOOK AT IT.

GeekBoy likes this.
  9. ejlieber

ejlieber Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe add some long gloves.

10. GeekBoy

11. GeekBoy

Well, working with the developers would sure be a huge step, I mean, if they want some cute stuff implementet in the game i sure would be happy to make it with their support.

(sry 4 bad english)[DOUBLEPOST=1451596802][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well yes, but you can not overlap 2 pice of clothing so it would just be short jeans without stockings.[DOUBLEPOST=1451597077][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will try to make something like a skintight sweater + gloves. Or bra + long gloves. Or I make some long gloves that interact like the punshing gloves. ( just some thoughts that came up in the moment)[DOUBLEPOST=1451598656][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]
    Are they good enough for release?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  12. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh no not the cuteness rape.

GeekBoy likes this.
  13. GeekBoy

2016-01-01_11h12_46.png
    Coming soon

14. GeekBoy

loggloves2.png loggloves2.png long gloves.png long gloves.png

opinions? many wanted some long gloves , so I expect critical opinions.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  15. GeekBoy

16. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

This is one of those things that I see just browsing the internet, and then throw my router out the window and burn my computer. I'm not really surprised, nor disgusted or anything, just amazed no one else is like "What the fuck is this, I'm out". Not gonna download, but just.... why? What was your inspiration? Why do pixels excite you so?

17. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Since I like more clothes, I'd use it, but before you have to do your homeworks.
    1. Make a player.config.patch or else you'll overwrite every entry of mods that loaded before yours. There's a tutorial about patch files in the modding forum.
    2. You don't need to include all those .frames files under /items/armors/human, since it overwrites the vanilla ones. I don't think they'll change often, but if they do, all who use your mod won't get the updates from Chucklefish
    3. try to avoid to pack in Thumbs.db files... those are thumbnail files from Windows... off with them... or better turn off the option of saving thumbnails per folder (not sure where it was hidden... google will help)
    Doing those steps and i'll take a closer look.

18. GeekBoy

1. I am very ashamed and sorry for fogetting the patch file, I do not use any ohter mods so I didn´t notice a thing. :facepalm:
    2. Yes I fogot about them too. (In previous gameversions they were needed, don´t know why).
    3. I still did not figure out how to do that in win8.1 (are you using ubuntu/other linux OS?) .

19. GeekBoy

20. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

As i said... not sure where the setting is hidden and I know i set it in Win7 and upgraded all the way up to 10, keeping that setting