1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kawa's xbawks-mode character creator 3.8.1

T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶x̵ thirty-six oughta be enough for now.

1. endercoolboy

endercoolboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

YO WHY I CANT SEE THE MOD ALL I SEE IS THE SAME FEW RACE THAT I HAD AVIAN GLITCH STARKID HYTOOL AND FLOREN

2. endercoolboy

endercoolboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

YOU GAVE THE MOST CRAPY AND SHITY INFO OF HOW TO USE IT

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

A'ight, "cool" boy. Sit your agitated behind down, have a drink of your choice, and take it from the top please.

You say you only see the standard few? Well, that doesn't tell me much of anything. One option I'd have to guess at is that you didn't install it right and you only see seven buttons and it basically looks nothing like in the picture. Another option is that you didn't install any custom species, in which case you'd see a whole bunch of empty buttons, but only the first seven have something in 'em. I'm leaning towards the first option though, you gave me that much info.

Or maybe there's a third option? I couldn't possibly know. You gave the most crappy and shitty info of how you tried to use it.

To be entirely honest, with your tone of voice like that I have no obligation to even consider trying to help you.

4. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Also, seeing your recent posts, endercoolboy - I'm assuming you're very early teen, if not younger. I really hope so. Here's a quick crash course in online etiquette, AKA internet respect: if you write without respect, expect no respect to be paid to you, and thus your problems get longer to solve/get bigger. I hope you fix this behavior in the future, being young does not excuse you to be rude as hell.

5. MildD

MildD Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I'm not very good at English, but I'll try to explain.
    After switching to license this mod ... "broken".
    I went through and cleaned up all the third party mods on the interface and still nothing has changed(

Привет, я не очень хорош в английском, но я попытаюсь объяснить.
    После перехода на лицензию этот мод ... "поломался".
    Я перебрал и поубирал все сторонние моды на интерфейс и всё равно ничего не изменилось(

Attached Files:

6. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

We can't help you unless you upload a log.

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It's obvious: You have a translation mod installed that assumes a different character creator. Remove one or the other.

8. yayeetgamers

yayeetgamers Void-Bound Voyager

no funciona me dice que la versión no se establece y el autor no se establece y no hay ninguna descripción...and the extra slots are not showing what should i do?

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Eso es muy interesante, ya que tanto Steam Workshop como la descarga de la Comunidad (que está aquí) dicen claramente que es la versión 3.8.1, por mí. ¿Quizás lo obtuviste de otro lugar y es demasiado viejo para funcionar?

That's very interesting, as both the Steam Workshop version and the Community download (that's this page) are clearly version 3.8.1 by me. Maybe you got it from somewhere else, and it's just too old to work?

10. cayde-6

cayde-6 Void-Bound Voyager

is it possable to download this mod onto my pc so that i can play as a new race on starbound unstable i want to be able to play starbound unstable modded just incase my internet goes out and i cant play my normal starbound

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Of course it's possible. The download link's right there, innit?

12. Deretos

Deretos Space Hobo

G`day, people. Got trouble here - can`t download the mod by just clicking to "Download via external site", can someone help me?

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Right-click, copy link, paste and go. That seems to work for me.

14. Athalonorth

Athalonorth Space Hobo

Can't seem to get the download link through the "external site" button. Any other links available?

Never mind, found answer.

15. DeltaBD

DeltaBD Space Hobo

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Referrer shenanigans and Chrome being silly about server-to-server communications. What you want to do is right-click the download button, copy the link address, then paste it into the address bar. This way my server won't think it's PlayStarbound trying to download it but you, to simplify. Because it wasn't a clicked link but something you entered in the address bar. Security circus.

Also props for not asking this on the review page but in the thread where it belongs.