Separate names with a comma.
T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶x̵ thirty-six oughta be enough for now.
Everything from the Unstable was pushed to the Stable in today's update.
Yeah. And all the character extension mods seem to have been cut off, for some reason. So they must have changed the way the character menu is generated.
You think? Cos I've never seen this happen on my system.
In fact, I took this screenshot literally within the last five minutes, right after today's update.
For the record, all I have are my scratchpad, Felins, Felins Obj+, Starfoundry, and this.
I did some comparative testing. None of these extenders have been altered in any way. Install, screenshot, remove, repeat.
Both your and Xanders mod are being cut off for me as well. Weird! How can it be fixed if you dont get it .
I learned from Vuldreg in a private convo that a reinstall may help.
Reinstallation of the game?
I will remove the Win32/assets folder and let it validate, doesn't hurt to try .
Did not work.
Uninstalled, deleted the Starbound folder in the Steam Directory, permanently deleted the files in the recycling bin, reinstalled, installed ONLY the Xbox mod, and this is what I got.
Wow. I don't know what causes this, or why, or whatever. All I know is that it's not my fault, nor Xander's, nor Odabutsu's, and that it works fine here.
Well I have no mods that alter the UI in any way. What a shame but it will have to be like this I guess. As long as we have Starcheat we can change races either way.
I did a clean install as Werekitty did and it still bugged, so that rules out it possibly being a mod.
It's either extender mods or the update.
Well at least it worked for one person other than me.
Yup, fully visible.
Enraged Koala - Update 6, Protocol: 642
Assets: Enraged Koala 20140228, Digest <432576c1>
I reported it to the bug thread. We'll see what's what.
My point being that the new patch actually brought issues for extended character mods. How it works for you I have no idea. So obviously it's something that needs to be fixed.
Saying its not your or xanders fault is kinda weird. Its no modders fault that an update break their mods.
My point being that I have no idea either. I haven't had any issues like this until I tested Odabutsu's.
I'm having the exact same thing happen here too, if you need any info from me to help figure things please let me know what and how to send it to you.
I need no information because this is not something we mod authors can fix.
Well, guys, I found a fix. Find someone who has a working character extender, and ask them the size of the image.cache if its around half the size of yours, you have the same issue I did. Get their cache and VOILA! No cutoff.
edit: My cache was around 1500 kb, the working one was around 800
Oh nice !