1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kirhos [Discontinued] 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)

Cyberpunk Space Rodents!

1. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

Yako submitted a new mod:

[WIP] Kirhos - Cyberpunk Space Goblins!

Read more about this mod...

2. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

Yako updated [WIP] Kirhos with a new update entry:

Getting the Ship into Shape

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

I seem to have a problem with my character's ship. the background is just gone. should i create a new character? http://prntscr.com/6plxvb

4. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

Just did some testing and it looks like it's a problem with old character data; you'll have to create a new one if you want the ship background to be back, but it will probably happen again the next time the ship is updated. I suggest either trying to upgrade the ship to "refresh" it or else making a new character (but be aware that this might happen again for a while.) Sorry about this!

5. Dragon_Tom005

Aaaw thats okay. As long as it's not like... some sort of... bug that i did something wrong and now everything is kaput xD I really like this mod though. :3 I like the new S.A.I.L, too.

6. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

It's Aesthetic.

7. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I am really loving your updates but recently came into an issue with one of your files: from my logs;
    Code:
     [15:01:07.517] Error: Exception caught loading asset: /npcs/villager.npctype, (AssetException) Could not read variant asset /npcs/villager.npctype
    I checked it several times and it is indeed your current file. Please fix this?

8. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm, that's strange-- I haven't run into this problem at all on my game! Out of curiosity, what branch are you playing? I suspect it may have something to do with that.
    That's kind of strange; I can't reproduce this at all! What branch of the game do you play on? There might be some version differences for the NPC definitions that could be causing this...

...fortunately, since the NPCs aren't actually implemented beyond groundwork, I'll remove them for the time being. The main download link should give you the right version, but I'll repost the link here for ease.

Thanks for alerting me to this!

9. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I'm on stable. I've removed all the other races and tried to run the game with just your mod installed, and got that error so I don't know what else would be causing it
    Additionally do you have a ship planned? or would you like some help? though I am guessing the background issue is because i'm not on nightly?? or I only see my ships edges and backwall.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  10. Dragon_Tom005

Yay, an update! i can't wait to download it. :3

11. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Correct that I moved to nightly

12. Dragon_Tom005

Would it still work for stable?

13. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I have to stop changing versions but yes it works on stable ^^

14. Dragon_Tom005

Oh. Thats great to hear :)

15. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

Ugh, sorry to do this, but there's no update this week. This was my last week of college (ever! \o/) so it was pretty hectic and I didn't find the time to add anything you'd be able to see. Hopefully by next week, though, I'll be able to show off some frontend stuff!

What you currently see with the ship isn't an issue on your end--I'm inexperienced with drawing mecha, so I keep putting off the ship hull design. I can't compensate you at all, but if you want to help with the ship design/implementation I certainly won't say no!

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
  16. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Currently working on updating the Peglaci. Anything you have in reference to HOW you want the hull to look I can try to emulate.

17. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Can't wait to see custom armor and weapons! Also building materials.

18. Dragon_Tom005

I may not be much of a pro when it comes to... programming, art... uuuum... stuff like that. But if theres one thing i can do, it's to support the mod. Love it.

19. Yako

Yako Phantasmal Quasar

A Hull Appears!

20. Dragon_Tom005

I quite like the ship. I'm just really happy that they have one of their own. As soon as i saw it, i was like, DOWNLOAD....:DD