Ko's Disco Ball

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by Gusgallows, Sep 26, 2013.

?

Is da Balls a good idea?

1. Yah yah!

83.3%
  2. NEIN!

16.7%
  1. Gusgallows

Gusgallows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well as we all know Disco has died. Well in many people's opinions... So I think there should be a man/woman/floran named Ko. Who has misplaced their fancy disco ball. One of the last of it's kind.

It starts out seeming to be a fairly stupid quest but forms into a tremendous story, that actually gets really deep and emotional.

You get some sort of disco type item when you finish the questline.

toby109tt likes this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Tell us more about this. This is going to be the selling point of your idea, so don't just skip over it.

4. Yeah, more information on the quest's story would be good.

5. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Please dont throw out every idea you can think of if you cant develop it... So far you have like 5 ideas in a few minutes and i dont like any of them... Go watch some of the suggestions i made. Or Facethelight, or jonesy, or clockwork, or ghostar, or many other awesome suggestion makers out there.

For a quest, ill take one of mine for example:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/sons-of-twilight.5161/

6. Elate

Elate Spaceman Spiff

I fully support anything that implements anything disco. Maybe infiltrating a secret disco society?

neil_v likes this.
  7. Aegislash

Aegislash Void-Bound Voyager

I have an idea. The Hylotl originally invented disco, as well as neon, but these created harmful photons, which made the florans suffocate, and since florans were primitive they went straight Mongol on the Hylotl, pillaging and killing, which is why there are near nonexistent Hyotl characters/items