RELEASED Lavender's Mods

Discussion in 'Mods' started by .Lavender., Mar 18, 2018.

1. .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I wondered when you would start a thread like this. Your mods are excellent. I use several, and enjoy them thoroughly. They show an excellent feel for line and design.

SynLovely and .Lavender. like this.
    • .Lavender.

New mod!
      Towninterior to go with Starblue Valley, since I've been debating switching from Eemie's look to a more cheerful, colourful one. :)

• thingwithwings

thingwithwings Phantasmal Quasar

Ah, every time time I see you post a mod, I remember how much I loooove your work. Keep being awesome, Lavender!

.Lavender. likes this.
        • .Lavender.

Ahh, thank you for the kind words! <3

Edit to prevent double-posting: A Toned Down SDV has been updated, and is now a Content Pack. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
            Borodin likes this.
          • .Lavender.

I think double posting here is fine? Cool.
            Anyway, I bring some goodies.

1: For starters, my Nagito Komaeda mod got an update. Please redownload him!

2: I uploaded a little mod here that is Siv's Marriage Mod but only for the Wizard and/or Sandy, with dialogue options. I'm going to see if I can convert it to a CP mod, then will upload to the Nexus.
            (also I accidentally included some files that were used for dateable Lewis, when I thought they were for Sandy - oops! They won't hurt your game or do anything, but if you wish to remove them, they are:
            bathroomtiles.xnb, RoadToZuzu.xnb, and ZuzuInn.xnb).

3: I'm working on another CP mod too - a conversion of a hardcore mod. :)

4: And theeeeennnn here's a sneak peak at two mods I'm working on. Another town overhaul and another custom NPC. :)
            Capture.PNG wip.PNG

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
            • putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

Lavender, that town overhaul mod looks cute as can be!!! Waiting warmly for a release~~. Oh man your mods are excellent!

.Lavender. likes this.
              • .Lavender.

Thank you! I may have revealed it too soon, hehe. So far, the spring tilesheet is almost done, and then I have to do the town and other seasons. I learned a lot from doing A Toned Down Stardew Valley, so I've done things which I think will make it go a lot smoother and faster. :)

putaytoe likes this.
                • .Lavender.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
                  Shellark, HopeWasHere and putaytoe like this.
                • .Lavender.

Pam.png Pierre.png
                  Morrreeeeee!

I wanted new portraits for Pierre and Pam, and couldn't find any I liked so I did some editing to the vanilla ones to fit some of the other portrait mods I have. Figured I'd share!
                  Note: I'm not going to be doing XNB modding anymore so am uploading the portraits to use with content patcher. You can download my DIYCP kit and drop these pngs in the assets folder to install.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I absolutely adore your DIYCP stuff. It's made Elle's CP's so much easier to deal with xD Instead of 10 folders I have 1. <3
                    Ooh God you did the Home Decor one-- I love you even more.

Edit: Just a thing I noticed, since I tend to mix and match beds/kitchens... Any way you could separate them out? I don't mind doing the edit myself, but--

• .Lavender.

I'm glad you like them! Thanks!

I was going to, actually, but I wasn't sure if it'd cause compatibility issues with other CP mods. That's why I went with replacing the full sheet.
                      I can look into it though, and maybe do a test.

Darkcedars likes this.
                      • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Personally I'd prefer the kitchen and bed options to be separate, but I can see where it could cause issues...

• .Lavender.

Alright, so I tested it and was able to have the entire farmhouse_tiles sheet be replaced, plus a kitchen replacement (I used Elle's for testing) on top of that. I'm going to tweak it, and get the bed on its own sheet. Then I can share here, while I work on the paneling and cribs for an official update. :)

Darkcedars and Kuriiyo like this.
                          • .Lavender.

Attached Files:

Medicell, macaro0n and Kuriiyo like this.
                            • Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Omg you actually did it. I love you. ;w;

• ShadySha

ShadySha Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any chance you could set one of these up for Town/Maps? I wanna combine stuff from Flower Valley with some of Eemie's things but I'm not sure how to write CP code-y part of it.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Can you please make a compatibility version of your A Toned Down Stardew Valley that has Eemiestardew's Just a new map recolour Version 1 with the WINTER FILE, hoe'd dirt, and Victorian Mailbox. Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits (NPC Maps - Before and After Joja Ruins. Zanderb14's Immersive Farm 2, Backwoods and Bus Stop Tweaks. Walpi's Kakigori Mini Set and Starry Sky Interface. Recolors to match Eemiestardew's color pallet by Allayna. Victorian sprinklers by gelatinveins. I use these mods all the time so it would be amazing if you would. I am not sure I can do it by myself. I use the hot springs bath house all the time too so a building that looks good with it is incredible.

• kabibblekitsch

kabibblekitsch Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to do seasonal options in your DIYCP Buildings Mod? I'd love to combine all my Elle buildings into one folder, but I prefer to use the Seasonal options, which I don't think is included in your content file.

If not, that's ok! I know it's probably a lot of work!

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Very simple to do, it just requires an extra variant in the content.json.

In the assets folder, organise it how you wish - I personally would have Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter folders. Then just change the fromfile path in the content.json; assets/{{season}}/barn.png, as an example. Content Patcher will then automatically switch it.