1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Leah not dateable

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ser Bastian, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ser Bastian

Ser Bastian Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. Okay, so, a while back, during year 1's summer, Leah, the one I was aiming towards wooing, suddenly lost her (Single) marker beneath her name. Other people told me that the NPCs don't start dating each other, so I was really confused, considering I'd only gotten 3-4 hearts with her.

Now it's the spring of year 2. 10 hearts, have done all of her events, I really like her. But I -cannot- get her the bouquet. I even had to get eight hearts with someone else in order to even be able to buy it.

So, what the hell? Is my game just borked? Is Leah going to be infinitely unattainable?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Ser Bastian

Still needing help with this : \

• Ser Bastian

• Kitanode

Kitanode Void-Bound Voyager

I just want to add my experience with Leah.
        Leah has been unavailable for me from the start so I just assumed that she was attached to someone else.
        Roll on Spring and year 2 and now she has changed to single.

• Chief@ROD

Chief@ROD Space Spelunker

looks like she need some time to move on and accept you

• Scerician

Scerician Void-Bound Voyager

I married Leah, but shes kinda glitch in the house, complains about it being a mess even when I took all the furniture out of it. Sometimes just runs off screen through the walls.

• Ser Bastian

Really? How far into spring did you get? It seems likely, given her backstory, but still a kind of odd choice. Especially after I've already done her 10-heart event.

• Ser Bastian

Tried resetting her 10-heart event in the vain hope it'd work. Nope. Giving others flowers didn't help either.