Leah Or Penny?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KnightKirkyBoy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. KnightKirkyBoy

KnightKirkyBoy Space Hobo

I'm having some trouble with who I want to marry in the game, I like Leah because she seems really happy and positive, but penny seems really sweet and lighthearted. Do they give you different gifts when you marry them? If so what do they give? Do they help around the Farm? Please! I need help!

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

All spouses do the same (mostly useless, tbh) chores around the farm - watering the pet, feeding the animals, watering crops, and fixing fences. Their gifts are different though, based on what they like. Leah usually gives forage items, IDK about Penny.

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

All taken from the wiki :

They will both do the same type of chores on the farm

The difference would be in the gifts given.

On rainy mornings, Leah may offer you a gift she found while "mushroom-hunting": Chanterelle, Common Mushroom, Red Mushroom, or Morel. On mornings when Leah stays indoors all day, she may offer you Coffee or a gift grown in "a little pot out back": Wild Horseradish, Daffodil, Leek, Dandelion, Cactus Fruit, Fiddlehead Fern, Spice Berry, or Sweet Pea. She may also offer you a Salad on days when she stays indoors all day. On New Years' Eve (Winter 28), she'll give you a bottle of Wine.

On rainy mornings, Penny may offer you Large Milk, Egg, Mixed Seeds, or a Geode. On mornings when Penny stays inside all day, she may offer you Omelet, Hashbrowns, or Pancakes for breakfast. On rainy nights she may offer you dinner: Salmon Dinner, Crispy Bass, Fried Eel, Carp Surprise, or Vegetable Medley.