1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Leah (six Hearts) and Abigail (10 Hearts) Events didnt trigger

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zil, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Zil

Zil Intergalactic Tourist

Hello.
    This post may contain spoilers about Leah and Abigail and there events!!! If you dont want any Spoilers stop reading now!!!

Neither Leahs 6-hearts-event or Abigails 10-hearts-event trigger for me :(
    For Leah it may be because the event was triggered with an other event (Visit of Pierre who told me about new seeds or something). I am already on 8-hearts with Leah now and got the 8-hearts-event as it should be but i would really like to see the 6-hearts-event as well because of the item you get. I may try to get back to 6-hearts and hope the event will trigger then. Maybe someone can confirm that this will work?

For Abigail i have no idea why the event doesnt trigger. She does have 10-hearts and the Bugget. I enter the mine after 5pm for several days but nothing triggers :/

I hope someone can help me with my problem.

Good day and sorry for my bad grammar.

• Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Another person tried going into the mines at 10pm and the Abigail 10heart event worked for them. I am going to try going in at 10pm and test it and will post if it worked.

• Coldstar

Coldstar Orbital Explorer

Same for me, i've spent 2 weeks visiting the mine at and around 5 and 10 but no luck so far. I've got 10 hearts, bouquet, and i've triggered the other cutscenes for her, but all to no avail.

• Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

I got Abigail's event after about a month (season). It is silly anyway.

• Zil

Some news:
            Abigails event still didn`t trigger, but one day she talked about her idea of exploring the mines one day, so maybe it is going to happen sometimes. For the Leah problem i am still going down to six hearts and if this doesnt work back to five and then up to six again.

I will edit this post if i have new news for my problems.

Have a nice day.

• Thanatosll

I went into my save file and deleted the thing that said the Abigail 10 heart event already happened and went into the mine and saw the event. you go into your save file and look for "eventsseen" and delete the <>6<> to get the Abigail 10 heart event to work.

• Zil

Thanks for the hint. But i have no idea where i find or edit the savefile :( I think it will be somewhere in the Stardew Valley folder, but what is it named and how do i open it? It would be nice if you could explain it to me :) And maybe you or someone know the nummber for the six-hearts-Leah-Event?

• Jarl44

Jarl44 Big Damn Hero

The path to your savegame is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\ - make sure to BACKUP your saves before you try editing them. You can use a notepad program to edit. I'd recommend Notepad+.

I've been encountering the same problem but I don't know what part to delete. I look up eventsseen but it says <songsheard><string>title_night immediately after. there is no <>6<> as far as I can tell. - Thanks for the help so far though ThanatosII

• Zil

Thank you all! I got the Abigail-Event thanks to you! Thank you so much! So now i only have to find out which Number i need to delete for Leah`s six-hearth-event which didnt trigger for me >.<

• Jarl44

Jarl44 Big Damn Hero

Zil, could you tell me what you changed to your save file? I'm still having trouble myself

EDIT: NVM found it and fixed it as well - thank you everyone as well hope you all see it to fix your events

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
                      • Coldstar

Coldstar Orbital Explorer

• Zil

I did it! Leahs six-heart-event is <int>992253</int> ! Thank you all! Thanks to you i could fix this events =)

• Jarl44

Jarl44 Big Damn Hero

Does anyone know what the number for Demetrius visiting your house to offer to set up your cave is? I'm in Year 2 and he still hasn't stopped by.

• Thanatosll

I think it was 54 or 56

• Thanatosll

It was 65 for the cave.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Don't suppose anyone where knows the number for Sebastian's 10 heart event? :3

• NeonMouko

NeonMouko Void-Bound Voyager

Do you know the code for Leah's 4 heart event? I can't seem to activate it at all and I suspect it's the same thing...

Edit:

Did some testing...
                                  Leah's first event is <int>50</int>
                                  Leah's second event is <int>51</int>

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
                                  • ToxicReap

ToxicReap Void-Bound Voyager

Is Leah's 6H event really 992253? I don't see it there , but I do see a 992553. I have Leah at six hearts and I've visited the farm from every entrance. Stalking Leah's my number one priority in this game.

EDIT :
                                    NM , it fixed.

Last edited: May 7, 2016