1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Leah's 8 heart event not triggering

Discussion in 'Support' started by Ryllini, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Ryllini

Ryllini Intergalactic Tourist

I am playing on Xbox One

For some reason Leah's 8 heart event is not triggering. I have her at 8 hearts and it is still fall (I know it doesn't trigger in the winter). I believe I told her to do an art show, so she should show up at my house between 6 am and 8 am on sunny days. Not happening. So to be sure I didn't accidentally choose for her to sell her art on the internet, I followed the instructions to trigger that event. I went to her house when she was there multiple times (both morning and afternoon) and it didn't trigger.

I think I could have possibly "skipped" the dialogue for her 2 heart event (where you say which art thing she should do). Would that be causing this not to trigger?

I also bought her a bouquet and that's not working either.

Help!

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

If you skipped the first one, and it had an effect on what the 8 heart event would be, then yeah, I think that would be the cause of it. I did Elliot's out of order on my first save, but that's because I forgot about the other events, as I did the 10 heart event, then the.. I don't know the number of hearts it was.. It was where you go to the bar and get drunk with him, but I did that after the 10 heart event, but it didn't have any affect on any of the other events

• Ryllini

Ryllini Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah, I figured that would be the case :/ oh well. I hope it doesn't effect any events for her down the line.