1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Learn Blueprints on Scan 2.0.1

Learn Blueprints on Scan.

1. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

i dont know why but im still facing freeze..
    should i start a new game?
    cause ive been using this mod before u update it..

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

That's strange, because I'm running a character who used to get freezes and now I'm free of it.

3. amirmiked12

did u start a new character or did u just buy it from infinit express??

4. Mooncalf99

My current one was started when I still had the buggy version of the mod, with freezes. Then I replaced the mod with the current one. I did have to buy the upgrade from IE to get the functionality again, though. But yeah, it's an old character.

5. amirmiked12

Did u deleted the old mod folder or did u just replace it?

6. Mooncalf99

Delete the old one, then put in the new. Otherwise it'd keep any files that were supposed to be removed. Standard practice when installing updated mods - make it clean.

Cyel likes this.
  7. amirmiked12

I removed the old one and no goddamn freeze.. Lol
    Tnx

8. greenRAM

greenRAM Giant Laser Beams

I see! You're right! Guess I was having a brain fart with that one. :rofl:

Cyel likes this.
  9. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One of the things I do not understand about the mod is, why does the failed mission poster appear when buying the scanner update in the market? .
    I have done the mission of the scanner Esther Bright gives us and then I will buy the update to learn the recipes when I scan the thing.

10. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you're talking about S.A.I.L. talking about a "waste of ressources", I think I used that in order to work around a quirk of the game, but I don't exactly remember which one, sorry!

11. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much for answering. There is no problem. Is that I believed that when I failed the mission I would not recognize any recipe using the mod. But it finally works great. This model is ideal for the Universal Uncrafter.

Cyel likes this.
  12. Cyel

Cyel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cyel updated Learn Blueprints on Scan with a new update entry:

Better quest text

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Larrdath

Larrdath Void-Bound Voyager

I just looked at another mod (Mech Overhaul) that seemingly fixed invisible quests not being invisible anymore to see how it was done. Adding "showInLog":false to the quest template should fix it. You can also add "showAcceptDialog":false so it doesn't even show the quest prompt. Thank you for this mod.