Building/Ship Let's See Your Ship

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Felonious, Dec 9, 2013.

?

What do you use your ship for?

1. Storage

729 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. Decoration

653 vote(s)
    42.0%
  3. I can put things in my ship?

171 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Been a while since I've built anything so I might be a bit out of practice. A small Stealth Corvette for now, it might end up getting bigger over time.
    20210225172407_1.jpg

Dharkaron, Yuuka, Ace0fJacks and 12 others like this.
  2. Mr.G

Mr.G Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here is my first BYOS build. Took me about a week to build with creative mode. Going to use it for my General character. He's part of the United Diplomatic Planets. The ship is name the U.D.P Artimmia. A few things I learned during this build that will help me on the next one, and probably a few things I will add to the ship as I play along. Hope you enjoy the build. Starbound_CustomShipBuild2021FULL.jpg

3. Jkaart

Jkaart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Arcana Mk2
    Decided to redo my main character's ship from scratch, with a hefty chunk of tech and materials "borrowed" from the Knightfall Initiative. New features include a greenhouse, onboard water purifiers, larger crew quarters, a workshop
    and even more firepower. The Mk2 further enhances the aspects of the original Arcana, finding the perfect balance between luxury and utility for all your executive/evil villain needs.

4. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

Phantom Class Light Cruiser - TSF Apparition

An Electronic Warfare focused Cruiser with a complement of Drones for Scouting and Hacking purposes and Combat Droids to engage in boarding actions with minimal risk to crew. Loadout also includes ...
    - 3 Triple 152mm Railgun turrets for general firepower
    - A Twin mounted Ion Cannon turret to rapidly disable enemy shields and disable critical systems
    - 4 Torpedo tubes loaded with Anti-Ship Torpedoes
    - 10 Point Defence turrets for Fighter and Boarding Vessel interception.
    20210416140139_1.jpg I felt it was about time to upgrade from my tiny little Corvette and this is the end result.
    20210416133809_1.jpg 20210416134132_1.jpg

5. Pohany

Pohany Heliosphere

6. Stongduke

Stongduke Big Damn Hero

U.S.S. Miraine - Exploratory Cruiser

This is my first ever ship for BYOS (I played starbound years ago and just got back into it due to my friends) and had a go at making my own ship. Took me a few days of grinding up the tech tree in FU, but I think I have a pretty nice ship now.

[​IMG]

The Squid, Ace0fJacks, Ickura and 7 others like this.
  7. Pohany

Pohany Heliosphere

8. shspanzer

shspanzer Void-Bound Voyager

I may be posting in dead thread but anyway. Found this old screenshot of my ship with which i went through all the survival. Ugly as hell but i still like it.
    20210517025504_1.jpg