RELEASED Lewd Bachelorettes - Portrait Mod - [BUXOM HALEY ADDED]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by AirplaneRandy, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Rinitrad

Rinitrad Yeah, You!

Ah damn, I really wish someone would make one for the redux.

• zomgzomg

zomgzomg Void-Bound Voyager

Unless I missed the post, nope, doesn't look like it. :T
      I did a garbage recolor of her regular sprite so it wouldn't be so jarring, but it doesn't come anywhere near a good resprite would.

• zoron246

zoron246 Poptop Tamer

literally no emily mods for stuff like this since 1.1 what is up with every modder that starts something just abandoning their stuff. If you dont want to upkeep dont even bother making something. thats like those modders who said they WOULD once 1.1 came out then just never responded to ANYONE to the point others took over their mods in the mean time just to get it going.

• zoron246

zoron246 Poptop Tamer

seriously?! have you SEEN some of the mods for the elder scrolls on nexus alone? frick I have seen sex shops for oblivion, nude mods and skimpy outfits galore for skyrim, hell there are adult starbound mods once in a while. There is even a mod for one game that turns the sun into a giant (insert female reproductive organ name here)

• Awagel

Awagel Void-Bound Voyager

I just knew this awesome mod and it's been months! Damn it!
            If you can make the complete Buxom mod for all NPC, that'd be great man!

• Nova25

Nova25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The 'installation' description says this can work for 'character sprite'(not just portraits), but despite following what it says... That doesn't work. All it does is make their sprite look like a ''flickering static image''.
              Are there extra steps he forgot to add ?

• Sunname

Sunname Void-Bound Voyager

If by chance this is still helpful for you, the few that have a character sprite (such as Abigal) will have an additional file that goes into the character folder. The one that changes portraits can not be used for this as they're separate sprite sheets, most likely it was meant as a "compatible with" than an "also does"

• Nova25

Nova25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, on the main/first page I opened the 'Buxom Cleavage Portraits' tab and downloaded 1-2-3-4b.
                  Leah only had 1 'Leah.xnb' file in it, and the other three had 1-2 .png or .gif + 'Abigail.xnp' / 'Haley.xnp' / 'Penny.xnp'.

Both
                  \STEAM\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters
                  and
                  \STEAM\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Portraits
                  have these ''NAME.xnp'', but dropping them in 'Characters' seem to mess their ''world sprite'', sadly.

So, is there something else I should download on this mod's first page ?

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have done some amazing amateurish edits before but this has to be the most amateurish one of them all
                    Anime style penny -> anime style penny with animal ears -> the regular nude anime style penny was not really my taste -> put anime style penny with animal ears on buxom penny clothed -> (made a sloot version)
                    I just wanted to post this to show off that even someone who can barely draw stick figures can figure out how to make some basic edits. Penny..png

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

There really is no point to this mindless arguing - I have given you both a 3 day temporary thread ban from posting in this thread.

If you only believe you are going to argue with a user - click on their profile and press "Ignore"
                      This will prevent them from seeing your posts - and you from seeing theirs.
                      That way you don't need to worry about - what ever it is you two seem to constantly be arguing about.

If you two continue - I will issue a full warning and or ban instead next time around as all you are doing is derailing the thread.
                      Otherwise you can Private Message each other - where you will have no risk of getting warned for spam \ derailing. What ever the decision is up to both of you.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
                      • aalex005

aalex005 Intergalactic Tourist

Is there any archive with all this modifications all together? It's kinda difficult to download and install every archive separately/

• angel12138

angel12138 Space Hobo

m thank ^ ^

• kimikissmao

kimikissmao Void-Bound Voyager

thanks for sharing ~

• Satadoros

Satadoros Void-Bound Voyager

If there is an Intresst. i can share my other version of my Dark Redhaired Leah.
                              but i only made Bra only and a Buxom version for her

Demencia likes this.
                              • Demencia

Demencia Void-Bound Voyager

I wouldn't mind seeing it.

• Satadoros

Satadoros Void-Bound Voyager

Demencia likes this.
                                • Dr.Drub

Dr.Drub Lucky Number 13

• Dr.Drub

Dr.Drub Lucky Number 13

• RogerãoTop

RogerãoTop Guest

(Sou Brasileiro desculpe...) Fiz o Avatar ou Character ou sei la como vocês chamam isso da Leah Mega Milk...
                                  Primeira vez que eu faço isso espero que tenham gostado.

Attached Files:

• KyleSpades

KyleSpades Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, the user immediately above me was very nice to make a Leah Mega Milk sprite. I'm translating his post:

"(I'm Brazilian, sorry...) I made the avatar or character or whatever the name it's called from Leah Mega Milk [he meant sprite]...
                                    It's the first time I do this so I hope you liked it."

Let me be the first to say thank you!

(@RogerãoTop, eu traduzi o seu post pra galera. Valeu pelo esforço!)