1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Library Assets 0.85

Adds several bookshelves and other library themed objects.

1. Zaroth

Zaroth Pangalactic Porcupine

I swear to god I uploaded it. My masterfile has the tag, and I haven't touched monsters once since before I packed the currently uploaded version. But I redownloaded the current one, and hell if it's not missing the tag.
    Well, I'm gonna get Viccis tenants working, and figure how to implement Corobockle (thinking a small chance of appearing on other standard races heads), then quadrupal check that I've got the gnomes tagged right.

2. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

Ooo, a new type of tenant? Awesome :nuruawe: I'm building a city and can use all the different tenant types I can get.

3. Zaroth

Well, a new race of them, but anyone's allowed to adapt my work as they see fit.
    Viciss are a race based on the mutant and slime costumes, they're post apocalyptic after an extremely prolonged industrial age destroyed their environment to the point they found it nearly unsurvivable. Someone had to build all those ruins and cities on toxic planets, right?

4. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

your mod is completely outdated .
    i checked the recipe files most if them are wrong cause you used wrong material id (name) in the recipe file and they are causing errors.
    like u used corruptdirt as material in recipe but the true id is corruptdirtmaterial and so on..
    plz update it.
    cheers

5. Zaroth

Yeah. They changed around some stuff since I last updated it.

6. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

Aren't you gonna Update it?

7. Zaroth

Yes. I've had a partial update sitting untouched and uploaded since around December.
    It's fully functional as is, I just kinda lost the will to keep working on it. Might as well upload it.

8. Zaroth

Zaroth updated Library Assets with a new update entry:

50 Years of Procrastination

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Screenshots?:D

10. Zaroth

Done