1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue List of Bugs 09/03

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mahya, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mahya

Mahya Void-Bound Voyager

Here my list of bugs, coz theres so many that will be so many thats not worthed to post one by one:

1-Some times animals dont eat, or get irritared with no reason. It happens even with chickens, ducks, cows or goats, inside or outside buidings. Other animals not confirmed.

2-Sunflowers dont count as an flower for the beehouse.

3-In the event days, all the machines stop working in the event time. (Tested only if u go to the event.)

4- If you plant mixed seeds on the greenhouse, they bug the tile planted, and it gives you infinite "weeds". It cant be untiled by pickaxe.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    • Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Mahya

Mahya Void-Bound Voyager

• Mogrus Lucius

Mogrus Lucius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok i found a bug that freaks me out.
      I got this awesome Greenhouse and put some of my old sprinklers there, created some farmland because it is winter and the only seed i found in my chests were mixed seeds.
      I thought, ok why not, i was wondering anyway what they are creating. Now i have fields in the Greenhouse that donĀ“t have any visible plant and can create endless amounts of weeds, but dont disapear :(
      Can anyone please say they encountered something similar?

Mahya likes this.
      • Mahya

Mahya Void-Bound Voyager

Up.

An addition to the tread! I saw people saying that they had the mixed seeds planted near a sprinkler, as i did.
        So, maybe its related. :nurusnooze: