1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Little Bug/Over-powered Playing.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pankakeman, Jun 22, 2013.

1. pankakeman

pankakeman Starship Captain

Okay, so I was playing today, and my game went for around 3 - 4 hours, and half an hour before I got off, I literally couldn't die. It was impossible to die.

This is me being attacked by at least 10 bosses. :zzz: The big helper in this problem are the Green mushrooms that heal you after standing still for two seconds. Nice I have 15, which puts my health up by half per second, after two seconds, making it literally impossible to die. 2013-06-22_00094.jpg

This one is a picture of the amount of helath being regenerated every second, Only 10 mushrooms here, but still did 1/3 of my health every second.
    2013-06-22_00064.jpg

Of course, I'm not complaining or anything, it was a fun experience, but incredibly overpowered. I tried running back and fourth in attempt to properly die so I could see my kills and total score, but ended up quitting due to the fact that my Thorns attack, along with my Defence boost and health regeneration just wouldn't go down, as every hit I made to a monster healed me right back up to full.

Few bugs really, I don't know whether something with occur on this, and I personally don't mind, the fast pace of this game is exhilarating, and one of the fastest I have ever played, especially with the amount of goats feet I had on near the end, was very entertaining ;) but other people may think less of it if it's impossible to die with enough effort.

On a side note, I have no idea if this has been posted before, I just simply wanted to put across some points about the game.

(Another side note) When Turrets are attacking, and they die, they can sometimes die in the ground, making then inaccessible to revive, another problem closely related is the teleporting enemies, they can teleport to single block hieght areas, becoming stuck and unable to attack.

Okay, I'm done. :3

• pankakeman

pankakeman Starship Captain

I had just found the update Thread, so apologies for posting in the wrong area, I will post a link in that thread leading to this post.

• Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

Yeah, try Hardcore. Or just the newest update (0.30.4.0) in general. It kicks your butt.

pankakeman likes this.
        • Matanui3

Matanui3 Phantasmal Quasar

Hopefully this will no longer be a problem when the devs finally add an ending to the game.

Rawrquaza likes this.