1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Local Co-op Player Number Overlay

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iconsam, Jan 5, 2015.

1. iconsam

iconsam Space Hobo

A simple suggestion for Local Co-op players.

Problem:
    When people are playing local co-op it's very confusing which character the player is controlling since there is no player notification.

Suggestion:
    Overlay a player number underneath the character (much like online co-op) so people can easily recognize their character.

Note:
    Not sure if this has been brought up before, did a search and couldn't find anything similar. Also this is my first post. I absolutely love this game, and personally cannot wait to play the PS Vita version of it if/when it comes out.

Also I'm reposting this as I originally posted the same topic in the Starbound forum. Apologies...

• ShadowlessWanderer

ShadowlessWanderer Pangalactic Porcupine

Is this not a thing anymore? I remember ages ago this used to be a thing. It simply had a 1 and 2 beneath the players (only played 2 player local co-op so no idea how many players it would actually support) but I haven't had the chance to play local lately. Maybe a bug or the engine change screwed something up?