1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking for 1.0 partner tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Peridius, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Peridius

Peridius Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm looking for someone to play with. I stopped playing starbound for a while until 1.0 and I'm looking forward to playing tomorrow! I'm in high school and would prefer to play with someone in that age range too. I only speak English, sorry. :poptop:

sidenote i have no idea why but it's not letting me use the no prefix option so that's why this is under server discussion

2. LizardWithABook

LizardWithABook Master Chief

Hello there I am in the same age range because I am in highschool too. I havent played Starbound for a while like you, if you would like im avaliable to play just message me at, LizardWithATopHat

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  3. Narwhalman13

Narwhalman13 Void-Bound Voyager

I fit the roll, and I can play. Tomorrow I'll be playing on a server with a large number of people, it's not a dedicated server yet, but if all goes well it may become one. This is my steam if you want to message me or add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/GabeNoodleFromVolvo