Modding Discussion Looking For a Clothing Mod

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Antaram, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Antaram

Antaram Big Damn Hero

Hi there everyone,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but this forum seemed better than the others in terms of being on topic. Anyways, I'm hoping someone here might have an idea about a mod that was on the Steam Workshop a couple of months back. It was a clothing mod with a bunch of different crop tops, long sleeved, sleeveless, etc. All started off being colored blue until you dyed them. From what I can remember and what others have said about it, the mod also had wearable bandages for the chest and wrists. I'm a little unsure, but I think the mod also had an item called Sloppy Jeans specifically, which were basically torn jeans with a loose belt hanging off to the side.

I don't think it was a popular mod specifically but myself and a few others were a little upset when it disappeared. If anyone has a clue about what happened to it then please let us know.

Edit: I don't know if it'll help, but I do have one screenshot of my character with a crop top and the sloppy jeans. 20180212180537_1.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. NightlySnake

NightlySnake Void-Bound Voyager

Same here, gonna miss it

3. zizzle212

zizzle212 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It vanished without a trace, this is why the workshop system is flawed, unless you save the workshop files, self loathing workshop creators can just make great content dissapear. Its a shame too, i loved this mod

charity236 likes this.