Modding Help Looking for help making a custom race >_>

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by OmnipotentDesolation, Mar 15, 2018.

1. OmnipotentDesolation

OmnipotentDesolation Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, im new to modding, and wanna start with a species that has been stuck in my head for *SO LONG* now... i would seriously appreciate if someone who's experienced with making the files and stuff work, and you wouldnt even need to sprite since im pretty good if i do say so myself >v>

basically my species is gonna be this tall, four eyed and four armed reptilian species with fluffy necks and tails. their culture would be like that one type of civilization that's like 'oh no i'm terrified of interracting with non-members of my species im just gonna curl up in a corner and cry' and, lets be frank here, i have ADHD (or something like that where i cant retain info for making things like mods) and would probably be trash at making a mod on my own.

in conclusion, i am literally on my knees begging (when i wrote this anyways lol) for help making a mod. also like all you gotta do is set up the actual race and i would make the sprites.
    thanks, OD Out!

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

3. OmnipotentDesolation

4. DrPvtSkittles

5. OmnipotentDesolation

actually i think im just gonna use your base since it might be easier
    also i am able to make custom weapon :>

6. OmnipotentDesolation

buuuut how do i start it if im just gonna upload it to steam?

7. DrPvtSkittles

Tell me more about what you mean.