Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Paximus

Paximus Space, The Final Frontier

2. Crushking33

Crushking33 Void-Bound Voyager

3. KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Down to build an RP farm with 3 other players. I can build the layout to exact rp specification or we can just wing it! pm me if you want. Or just pm for a casual farm. I just want some friends that actually play

4. Architechtor

Architechtor Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for people to play on single player. Start on new character together, and explore, also build together. Looking forward to play often. PM me on discord: Anixuryn#2306

5. MayoMage

MayoMage Space Hobo

im looking to play with whoever! mods, or not. i have a beefy computer, so i can have as many mods as i want. Discord MayoMage#6421

6. MayoMage

MayoMage Space Hobo

i dont mind, i can prob do it

7. We do offer verified and genuine ielts certificates online, You can as well buy original ielts certificates online, Buy verified ielts certificates online

Buy IELTS Certificate without Exam In Russia,WHATSAPP US AT: +447851971826
    We operate a network comprised of test setters and Examiners with over 25 years of Examination experience. During these years, we have been able to derive backdoor means making REAL and REGISTERED IELTS Certificate without need to take the exam or test. With our help, you can be able to get an ORIGINAL and GENUINE IELTS CERTIFICATE without facing the stress and trauma of the Exam. The IELTS CERTIFICATE we issue carries a score of your choosing and you will be able to verify it online using the ORIGINAL IELTS TRF or Test report card we will send you.

We are the world number one solution when it comes to the processing and production of documents online like passports, id cards, green cards, visas, resident permits, IELTS. We issue only real registered UK pp, ID cards, driver’s license. Order or buy real and fake pass and other documents like divers license ID Cards online for the European countries like Canadian, UK & US

Contact us for the opportunity to Buy a Genuine IELTS Certificate without sitting for Exam or even modify existing IELTS Results. With our Real and original IELTS Certificates you have a genuine shot at a migration, studies abroad or work.email at geralddamsey90@gmail.com. whatapp at +447851971826

8. We do offer verified and genuine ielts certificates online, You can as well buy original ielts certificates online, Buy verified ielts certificates online

Buy IELTS Certificate without Exam In Russia,WHATSAPP US AT: +447851971826
    We operate a network comprised of test setters and Examiners with over 25 years of Examination experience. During these years, we have been able to derive backdoor means making REAL and REGISTERED IELTS Certificate without need to take the exam or test. With our help, you can be able to get an ORIGINAL and GENUINE IELTS CERTIFICATE without facing the stress and trauma of the Exam. The IELTS CERTIFICATE we issue carries a score of your choosing and you will be able to verify it online using the ORIGINAL IELTS TRF or Test report card we will send you.

We are the world number one solution when it comes to the processing and production of documents online like passports, id cards, green cards, visas, resident permits, IELTS. We issue only real registered UK pp, ID cards, driver’s license. Order or buy real and fake pass and other documents like divers license ID Cards online for the European countries like Canadian, UK & US

Contact us for the opportunity to Buy a Genuine IELTS Certificate without sitting for Exam or even modify existing IELTS Results. With our Real and original IELTS Certificates you have a genuine shot at a migration, studies abroad or work.email at geralddamsey90@gmail.com. whatapp at +447851971826

9. Elena Arshavina

Elena Arshavina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LF a group of people who would like to play starbound with
    My discord is Lv99 Loli Mage w/ Add-on DLC#7974
    Please let me know who you are when you send me an add on discord

10. Trynth

Trynth Space Hobo

Looking to hang in that there Starbound. Willing to join or host. Vanirra onry prease. Whatever your needs or wants, hit me up via steam, discord, this sanctioned little corner of the web, you know.. where ever.
    Discord: vynthar#4164
    Steam: Vynthar

11. Volvic

Volvic Space Hobo

Hi im new to the game, i'm looking for fun and friends to play :rofl:
    My discord is Vombatiform # 5906