1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking For People To Play With

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ZealousEscapist, Jul 29, 2016.

1. ZealousEscapist

ZealousEscapist Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Feel free to contact me, info is on my profile. Or drop me a message!

Currently working on the main story with some new friends I've made. We're not far looking for players of all skill level that aren't jerks! I'm currently hosting the sessions myself so no worries it's drop in and play!

Edit: It's getting a bit cramped on my server. Not everyone plays at once so we're not full but I am kinda reaching the limit of what my personal machine can do. Which is great I didn't expect so many replies so fast! Thanks everyone! I'm still open for more but at the moment it's first come first serve when playing. I'll be considering what to do about that this week. For now we're still open for business just don't blame me for it being crowded! (Even if it's totally my fault.)

Edit Edit: Sorry folks! Server is full. Thank you everyone for the interest. If any spots open up I shall post here again. For now I've made a fair bit of new friends and have plenty of people to play with and would like more but sadly my server just can't handle more right now. I am sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. MrStarky

MrStarky Space Hobo

Hello! I would be very interested in this and happy to join! I have a base for my character in case of a role play and I'll happily make a new one if we are starting from the beginning! (I can send you my steam name on private message tomorrow when I'm home, also I live in Sweden if you are wondering about timezones)

3. ZealousEscapist

Sounds good. We're still working out when we actually play so times are negotiable no worries. We can chat over Steam, Skype, or Discord about the details or here if you like totally up to you. Talk to ya soon! :D

MrStarky likes this.
  4. ksafalis

ksafalis Space Hobo

I'd love to play! I just got the game today~
    Sent you a friend request, name is ashfoohatesyou :)

5. ZealousEscapist

Gotcha!

6. Jasos

Jasos Void-Bound Voyager

Canz I be your friend? I needz a friend. Name is Ladders, sent FR :lickitung:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  7. Typo

Typo Orbital Explorer

I'd love to join in if it's not a problem, haven't played it much since 1.0
    Steam name is Typo

8. ZealousEscapist

Got you both Jasos and Typo! I'll get with you on steam when I can.

Yay new friends! I'm going to need a bigger server at this rate :rofl:

9. Romez

Romez Intergalactic Tourist

I also wanna join. Romosome is the steam name.

10. ZealousEscapist

I saw you yesterday! Sorry didn't have a chance to chat then. I'll speak with you soon! ^^

11. MrStarky

MrStarky Space Hobo

Hello again!
    I'm finally home and I sent you a request on Steam! I'm able to play now as well so if you have any spare time I can join anytime!

And as for my Steam name, let's just say... it's a bit ''Spooky''

12. MrScamor743

MrScamor743 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to join your server! :D
    my steam is Nintendo743
    dont judge me by my stupid name xD

13. ZealousEscapist

I see you both. I'll talk with you when I get a second. Sadly been busy not starbounding this weekend so I didn't get to everyone. If you still haven't played with me just give me a jingle, thanks! ^^

14. M8 Asher

M8 Asher Space Spelunker

I would also like to join your server! Steam is M8 Asher.

15. chillin

chillin Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Is it perhaps a bit too late to join your party? Or is it getting a bit cramped?

16. ZealousEscapist

Sent you a friend Request.

Nope not too late at all. Though it's cramped right now we haven't all played at once yet. I was gonna send you a friend request, but there's like three people with your steam name.

17. M8 Asher

M8 Asher Space Spelunker

Weird, I have no pending invites? I added you instead.

18. Richard Longhard

Richard Longhard Void-Bound Voyager

Steam is "Mister Friendly" if you're still down

19. in_tange_ble

in_tange_ble Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! Hope there's still room for me, Steam name is "BrandsTan".

20. ZealousEscapist

Okay folks that's it for now! With those two I'm gonna have to consider the server full. Thanks for the interest everyone it's been amazing the amount of new friends I made. When I can manage a larger server or a few spots open up I shall post again!

I sent you both an invite on steam. If it doesn't go through let me know.