1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Looking to start a modded RP server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by SyntaxError73, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SyntaxError73

SyntaxError73 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello. it's been a while since I was on Starbound, or the forums. and I have never played multiplayer before.

I'm looking to start a modded roleplay server with the following mods:
    SU Gems mod(because I like Steven Universe)
    LegendaryMusic(I made this one)
    Mooses Extra Species.(not sure if required)

Honestly I just want to be able to get into the role of my character, Violet Pearl, in a setting with other players, so that I can be bossed around and stuff(And in case you don't know anything about SU, Pearls are servants.).

If anyone is Interested, I would love to start this RP server with you all.

2. VoidGuy

VoidGuy Subatomic Cosmonaut

:^) I'd Join! I'm used to playing vanilla SB with a few.. custom items. So I wouldn't be bothered by downloading a few mods.
    My Steam Account name is PikeTheImpaler but the current name im using is Kek The Friendly

3. SyntaxError73

Okay. I will be available to play at anywhere after 4;30pm Eastern standard time.

4. VoidGuy

Nice. Looking forward to it. :V

5. VoidGuy

One other thing, Is it a Server, like a server hosted via a third party, or is it more of just a Join game via steam type thing?

6. SyntaxError73

Probably just a steam thing.

7. HachiYakumo

HachiYakumo Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry If I'm late but I got quite intrested here xD What do you mean by roleplay (I'm on date with SU) Could I play with a regular character or else? And....would I be late for joining? (note: I'm from Spain)