Looping soundtrack.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by megakruemel, Feb 28, 2016.

1. megakruemel

megakruemel Subatomic Cosmonaut

As the title suggests i want the ability to loop the ingame soundtrack. As it is now, the track runs only once for the duration of the soundtrack and after that, you are left with ambient sound.

I really like the soundtrack and thus it is kind of a shame, to not be able to listen to it longer and just having ambient sounds makes the game (imo) a bit boring.

Kinja likes this.
    • WoollyRex

WoollyRex Space Hobo

I agree! I realized the same exact thing, and thought to myself

Wow, itd sure be nice if the bgm looped

• Kinja

Kinja Cosmic Narwhal

I also made a thread about this in the general section, the game really needs an option like that. It's really annoying being down in the minds, getting 2 minutes of music and then being left with 10-20 minutes of blowing wind and dripping water. The game has a beautiful soundtrack and we should be able to hear it more often if we want to.

• Katharsis939

Katharsis939 Void-Bound Voyager

I just got started with the game and because I'm a huuuuge Harvest Moon fan, I also stream it in twitch, to get peoples awareness, that this game exist.
          So, during pauses or longer sessions in one place (even start menu), I really would appreciate a looping soundtrack too :)

• Evendius

Evendius Astral Cartographer

I agree with this but perhaps make it a toggle option, I like the fact that when it stops you're left to enjoy the sounds of nature. But the songs aren't stuck in my head yet and that's a problem

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

I agree with this. I'll add it to the list. :D