1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

tis okies i dont really blame you for any changes that have appered, im still vary thankful for what you done tho.

illl see what i can do but at the same time idk what im looking for.

Mackinz likes this.
  2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Just copy the \*FrackinUniverse folder*\stats\effects\healthrestorepercentage\ folder, open "heal_1.statuseffect", rename it, save, etc. It'll do percentage-based healing... somehow. Let me try to find an example for you.

3. Sputnick

Sputnick Space Spelunker

I followed the directions, placed the folder in appropriate spot, but it has yet to give me the option to choose the race

4. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

You need a character selection mod to expand the character selection from the original 7. Search the mods for Kawa's Xbawks or ODB2CCM.

5. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

I find it funny how theres no colours to make shiney lopunny also i heard you wanted to change the legs of you do can you keep the normal leg version as well? Also we need mega lopunny!!!

6. Ochiru Yuki

Man im gonna cough up so much dust when i get up.... im prob not gonna be able to do updates till mid June maybe July sadly... so my sincere apologies to all waiting on me.

Never and Mackinz like this.
  7. The T.C.

The T.C. Tentacle Wrangler

Interesting. KInda sad there's no buneary evolution for the respawn animation.

8. Ochiru Yuki

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund im back....

and the mod was originally kinda a WIP/ self made project made public.

9. Mackinz

Ochiru! :DD

Welcome back!

10. mvhnexus

mvhnexus Pangalactic Porcupine

can't wait for this to be updated for Pleased Giraffe!

11. Mackinz

So, @Ochiru Yuki, when you update this mod for Pleased Giraffe, what are your current thoughts on using the head sprite I made back in February?

[​IMG]

If you still don't like it, I could just make an add-on mod for the Lopunny instead (with your permission, of course).

12. Ochiru Yuki

13. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Well I Iove that head sprite! Would like to see some minor ear/facial variations like that.

14. gray_edge

gray_edge Scruffy Nerf-Herder

not sure if it was this mod but my lupunny cant craft any armor higher then durasteel

15. gray_edge

also the ship is missing the crafting station where i craft the portable printer

16. Mackinz

So, Lopunny fans, what do you think of this spriting?

[​IMG]

CorraidhĂ­n and gray_edge like this.
  17. Mackinz

Okay, I made a derivative mod of the Lopunny: Lopunny Improvements!

Now everyone can access my changes!

18. gray_edge

is the lupunny improvements mod a stand alone or a add on?

19. Ochiru Yuki

ACHTUNG: collage starts tomorrow again...

it was a stand alone but still havent put much work with it, kinda need doing things for the lucarios and been planing to update the lopunnys for a new body shape. but seems im postponing alot of things lately... sincere apologies

20. Mackinz

He is referring to my mod, Lopunny Improvements, Ochiru.

And, no, it is not a standalone, @gray_edge. It requires the base Lopunny mod to function, and, like any other mods with required mods, does not allow your game to even load up if you do not have the prerequisite mod.

I still don't think you need to change the body sprite of the Lopunny.

This is a Lopunny:

[​IMG]

This is a Lucario:

[​IMG]

You can clearly see that Lopunny walks like a humanoid creature, while Lucario's legs are designed to be digitigrade with the noticeably arched legs. Lopunny should not be made digitigrade based on this. You don't need to change it's body type beyond, possibly, making the male and female chest sprites basically the same since Lopunny are not human and they do not have breasts. :V

Or, add tech images like the one I showed above. I made a complete set and added it to my aforementioned mod - resolves an error in the log and makes the race feel more developed.