1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I must express my concern and speak agaisnt Digitigrated Lopunny, just as Mackinz has stated, they are more humane-like in regards of how their legs/feet are set to stand on. As such, changing the sprites wouldnt do justice to your own creation, it could become an optional download perhaps. But I insist in that it wouldnt be a positive change.

Now im curious... what is this other "body sprites" that were mentioned on the overview? what does it mean?

Mackinz likes this.
  2. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

to be honest i never really wanted to change the head tho... the supossive new look just looks too creepy to me and i wanted a more bunny like appearace but then again what do i know of the public interest... in was tempted to let the community have a chance of giving a share in updating the mod since i dont seem to be producing results due to life matters but at the same time im hesitant.... also partially tempted to just give up an scarp the mods entirely tho eather way some random person with the files as is would prob just pick it up and make it their own...

and i get the idea... no digigrade... makes me wounder if i should change the lucarios back too...
    vary doubtful of my works as of late and at the same time make me kinda regret making my random project public since its just has all these problems... been stubern trying to keep something to my name but just seems im not worth my salt. ill think things over and see what comes to mind...

sincere apologies for the drama, i dont intend to be this bothersome to others, really is uncalled for and in not worth their time. again my sincere apologies...

3. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Ochiru, don't get so overwhelmed by this. I'm just a tad obsessive and I made some changes to your mod that made me feel like it belonged more. I still mostly relied on your work to do so, because I thought that the base mod was pretty good already even though I could see room for improvement. I really don't mean anything by it, honest. :(

Nah, the Lucario are fine. Aside from having hair differently colored than their body and pants that don't fit them on character creation. With a little fiddling, you could make some minor improvements that have a big impact! ^^

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Theres nothing to be discouraged for my friend, you have your objectives in mind, your ambitions and desires for your own creation! and thats wonderful about being able to make things, to push further whatever you are planning on and make it grow, its part of what makes us human! if anything, we are grateful to you, for creating this finely crafted race, and making a good number of players happy!

5. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd like to see this updated eventually ^^

6. Mackinz

I plan on eventually releasing an update to Lopunny Updates that addresses some issues that were introduced in the Glad Giraffe update.

7. Argethlam

Argethlam Space Hobo

Hey,
    No change in character creation, when i place the lopunny folder here : Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    There's something I'm doing wrong?

8. Mackinz

9. Argethlam

Argethlam Space Hobo

IIIII seeeeeeeeee thx ;)

10. Ochiru Yuki

Ochiru Yuki Existential Complex

ACHTUNG: Seeing that some of the things are be rewritten and remade i'm have made to decision to vault the original files as well as my current files in process. It will be a good while before i can start working on them again myself. I give all those using my mod my deepest sincere apologies for not being able to keep up with things and dishing out a more complete and quality mod as well as something pleasing to all.

At this point it also seems i lost the luxury of keeping this mod under my name but none the less mod tinkers and such are free to edit the current files as you like.

Again my sincere apologies and do enjoy your day and starbound experience.

11. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

hmmm with the new update coming out to put more story into the game, how do we go about with the lopunny mod? Supposedly you train to be a protector in the game so what should we base the mod off concerning a type of pokemon protector? If we can find that theme, then mod armors, weapons, etc could be made a whole lot easier.

12. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

hmm... Maybe insted of the "Human World" they come from the "Pokemon World" to learn from the Humans how to defend theire World as Part of some sort of Galactical Federation or so.
    (Like the federation from Star Treck, and the Lopony and Lucario Race Planet or Planets are part of it and send interested Specimen to the Federation Academy to become some sort of Peace Keeper there. ^^ )

But, lets wait for the 1.0 Update release, so we will know for sure, what they have hecked out for the Main Plots beginning. ^^

13. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Actually Mackinz released a dependent mod that updates the mod and replaces certain features for the lopunny mod. In this fix, Mackinz actually removed the words trainers or humans from the mod and made the race a little more stand alone. It also has many fixes for the mod like sprites and grammar. You can say that it has actually been fixed since that. I believe the link was posted a few comments back. You just put the mod with you usual mods but the old lopunny mod must still be present for it to work.

Edit: Right now I'm just asking ideas for a theme so we can get out of these human clothes for the race

Edit 2: welp there was no link, here's the loppuny improvements http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/lopunny-improvements.3208/

Bloody_Kain likes this.
  14. Nyahcat

Nyahcat Big Damn Hero

hat errorrr

15. Mackinz

I am working on a Nightly-compatible, standalone version of Lopunny Improvements that will hopefully address many shortcomings of the current version.

16. Nyahcat

Nyahcat Big Damn Hero

a nightly..................................................................really?

17. Mackinz

Yes, really.

18. Nyahcat

Nyahcat Big Damn Hero

you know nightlys are very buggy

19. Mackinz

Okay. So? I know how to deal with and report Nightly issues I stumble upon, since I've done it... dozens of times already?

20. Nyahcat

Nyahcat Big Damn Hero

.........................ok