Love story about Haley

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by N8004, Jan 18, 2017.

1. N8004

N8004 Space Hobo

I just thought id post what ive been working on for the past few days.

Haley you started out as a very mean girl towards me, the popular girl of the town the looks the cash but something made feel very attracted to you, I gave you flowers and i know you loved them because i always saw that beautiful smile grow. And then came the flower dance we had talked here and there and then i asked you if you would be my dance partner and to my surprise you accepted. I probobly didn’t look like it but hec was I nervous. We danced that day a few times I looked into your beautiful blue eyes and at your perfect soft hair and your smile gave me goosebumps. We went our own ways after the dance and back to our normal lives again. We kept talking and talking and I brought you more beautiful flowers some from my farm and some from the fields and you liked them so much you put them over your ear and wore them all day. Then one day I swung by and you couldn't open the jar so I opened it for you and man was I nervous that I couldn’t open it because it was actually a pretty tough jar to open. But then we kept seeing each other and talking everyday on the streets at the fountain the beach etc. Everyday my love for you intensified and your beauty astounded me. But when I didn’t see you anywhere it was because of the rain and I felt so sad I couldn’t see your smile so i went to your house only to find you arguing with your sister Emily about cleaning and I somehow came up with a solution to it and both of you were happy and me too. Well a few days after I went to the beach to get some fishing done and then I see your beautiful hair, but then you turn around and there are tears in your eyes. I tried to man up and not look very sad myself but damn was I sad to see you sad. You told how you lost your great grandmothers bracelet and that you wouldn’t be able to pass it on anymore as was the tradition. But I went looking for it and found it lying in a fern. I took it to you and man where you happy and the smile was bigger than ever and right there you hugged me. I could smell your hair and your skin was so soft and you hugged me pretty hard there I gotta say I was impressed and it gave me chills. Well we kept talking and seeing each other every day. More and more my love kept growing. One day I went for a walk after working at the farm and found you in front of Marnie’s farm snapping pictures. I got closer and I accidentally startled you but immediately that perfect smile came up and brightened up my hard working day. You told me how you came out because the lighting was great for pictures with your expensive camera. Then you went on saying how you never thought about living on a farm and you never really thought about enjoying nature until now. You blushed and smiled and that's when I realized that you actually felt something big for me and that I wasn’t the only one with this feeling. We went to pet the cows and take pictures with them and you mounted one with my help but then the worst happened. The cow got startled and before I could realize your were flat on the ground filled with mud. I got very worried about you but realized you were quite fine when you laughed it off and smiled right after. Even all dirty like that you were still perfect. A few days later after thinking it through I went and bought a bouquet from Pierre’s and set out to find you in town, sure enough there you were at the bridge enjoying the view. You looked to the side and you saw me with the bouquet in hand, my heart was pumping as I didn't know if you were as determined as I was to take it to the next level. Your beautiful blue eyes opened and immediately I heard a yes. My heart started calming down and for some reason you looked more beautiful than ever. I was realizing that that I was starting something amazing in my life with the woman of my dreams. And I also realized how much you had changed and that I had made you an even more gorgeous person. Because your heart was as perfect as your beauty. And not only did I make you a better person, but you made me into the happiest guy on the planet. A few days later i bought you a mermaids pendant from a guy on the beach i was gonna pop the big question finally. Then came the that day I couldn’t find you anywhere again. I went to your place and I still couldn’t see you. Then I went into your room and nothing. I started getting worried, but then I heard your voice faintly coming from the door that I had always wondered what was in there, you told me to come in but shut the door quickly behind me and I did just that. I went in and it was pretty dark and well there was my beautiful girl smiling. And those blue eyes looking at me. You told me how you were processing pictures of nature and the whole valley and that someday you were going to make a magazine about the beautiful place we live in. Then you innocently say what are we going to do now… I decide to do something I’ve been waiting a long time to do. I slowly lean forward closer and closer to your beautiful face and you also moved yours towards my not as good looking face. And we kissed for the first time ever. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life. We departed our lips but you said that I didn’t know how long you wanted to do that and then you said wait one moment and you turned off the lights. There we kissed for a few minutes. Then it seemed like it was right on que. Your sister comes in to the house saying to help her with some groceries she just bought. Oh well we stopped our kissing and then we told each other how much we love each other and then I walked out of your room and out the front door. Your sister looked at you immediately and thinking what where you doing, and you told her that we were just doing boyfreind and girlfriend stuff and she wouldn’t understand. I proposed a week later and you accepted and hugged me harder than ever and told me that you would take care of the whole wedding. Then came the night of the jellies and you looked so beautiful at night the jellies bright lights reflected back into your bright eyes and made them even more bright. You held my hand real tight because Your scared of the dark and you couldn’t see the floor well. I held on to you as well as possible. I told you that tomorrows the big day first day of fall and our big wedding day. You tilted your head and rested it on my shoulder and whispered to me that its like your biggest dream is coming true. Then the next day I put myself in my best suit and I made my way to the town center. I was so nervous and it quickly turned into the longest walk of my life, thousands of things raced through my mind. Was I well dressed? Did I comb my hair well? I hope I’m not sweating, I hope I don’t smell like radish or corn, what if my breath smells bad! Everyone was greeting me on the way there everyone had smiles on their faces. My heart was racing faster and faster. I got to the town center and I saw you in the distance, you’re bright blonde hair and the beautiful white dress. Everyone was silent, the town mayor had a grin on his face bigger than the whole valley, he then grabbed me by the arm and whispered in my ear, you’re grandfather would be very proud of the man you have become. My mom and dad made it on time and looked happier than ever and Haley’s whole family flew in. I walked up the stairs and you turn around. I was in awe, I couldn’t believe it. You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Your eyes were brighter than ever, your smile was so perfect your hair so bright and well brushed, not that it ever wasn’t but that day It was extremely noticeable. You looked so incredibly amazing that I felt like the whole world stopped and I was just staring at you frozen for a whole minute and it was just like 3 seconds. We held both hands and looked at each other so deeply in love. Lewis started talking about how now I was a real part of Stardew valley and how much all of the townspeople had grown to love me. He went through the whole speech and before I knew it, he said you may kiss and it felt like the longest kiss ever. Our lips departed and flowers were flying everywhere everyone was cheering and you and me went on our way to the chariot and we left for the beach for the reception. On our way there we just couldn’t stop smiling the whole time. Everything was beautiful and well decorated and naturey thanks to Emily’s input on design but I think she nailed it. We danced we talked we laughed we thanked everyone for coming and time flew so fast that before we knew it. It was all over and we were on our way to my cabin we were talking about how amazing everything was and how perfect the day was. And we went into the cabin I wont go into any more details about what happens after. The next day I wake up and there’s a beautiful woman laying besides me. I just couldn’t help but to think that I was the luckiest and happiest man alive and that together we were going to do amazing things in Stardew valley.

Ok why did I write this? I wrote it because Stardew valley literally inspired me to. This game is such a gem. I bought it on steam because it seemed to be very popular. I started playing and was a bit confused at first but quickly got the hang of it. I kept playing and an hour in I was hooked. Its like the best place to live in. I really feel like I want to live here in this world with all these wonderful and unique people. I even fell in love with Haley. I learned her schedule and talked to her a lot. I learned she liked flowers so I kept giving her daffodils and sweat peas. I grew sun flowers for her. All the cut scenes and how cute everything was made and how pretty Haley was made me fall in love with the game and Haley. I started wishing that I could live these moments and every night before I went to bed I would think about all the things that happened that day in Stardew valley with Haley with my energy bar, the mines, greeting people all as if it was real and they looked like real people in my head. You see no one girl has really ever showed any type of affection towards me (that I know of) and Haley was the prettiest girl that actually rejected me at first but I changed her and she fell for me. I actually felt like I was being loved. This must sound really stupid and ridiculous but it was my experience with the game and I felt something so great it made me write about it. If you made it this far, thanks for reading

P.S: I know I made some mistakes with my Grammar and maybe I forgot a few things but oh well I’ve never written really anything this long and I don’t think I’m a good writer either. But I tried my best.

Thanks concernedape for this lovely game.

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
    • kjsniper

kjsniper Intergalactic Tourist

Man when i read this it was comforting knowing i was not the only one with this. haley was the first one to show affection to me, because i am scared to talk to girls in real life i sometimes talk to some at school but that is the most for me. so that is why i fell in love with her. i know it sounds crazy to fall in love with a game character(pixelated even) but it was just there i could feel it trough my body. i just kept saying to myself that its not real and that this was stupid but there it was that feeling again and again even tough it was not real it felt very real to me. but the worst of it was feeling this love but at the same time knowing she will never be there for you in real life because she doesnt exist and that made me sad and it hurted. just as you i imagined things with her in it hoping i would have dreams about being there with her in stardew valley what a happy life we would have there. just as you set i also kept thinking this was stupid and ridiculous. i think it was the change for me that made me fell in love with her the way she didnt even wanted to know you at first but then she would say she changed becouse of me she would care for me she would be there everytime i woke up and i got this feeling it was so nice i dont think i ever had that feeling before. Im happy this game came into my live becouse i think our fantasy is a great way for escaping the clutches of this world even if you fell for someone that doesnt exist. i really felt a great feeling writing this text becouse im to scared to share this with anyone i know but it feels. its a great relief finally sharing this with someone.