Race Lycanthropes-A Wolf Race (Playable)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Tails7712, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Do you think this is a good idea

1. Yes

46.7%
  2. No

37.5%
  3. Maybe

12.4%
  4. I don't know

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wolves are assholes in nature. This isn't much different from that. There's no depth to it. An unstoppable culture with no flaws whatsoever that happens to be designed to exactly fit some moody kid's fursona, it's a mary sue race. They need flaws, perfection is boring. As it is, they're just so edgy with their conquering and complete lack of anything to make them less boring.

Wolves are boring. Perfection is boring. Trying too hard to be dark and edgy is cringeworthy.

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

What are you still forcing? I've said that you can think of them bad, i don't care, but i don't.

3. Gaylord Q. Tinkledink

Gaylord Q. Tinkledink Orbital Explorer

Attention people I hate: This thread has been labeled as temporarily dead. The creator, in addition to some other furries/artists, are revising this thread. There's no point in posting here until its received an overhaul. Because if you were to actually read some past pages, starting at around page 42, you'd notice all of these points have been made from both sides, and that both sides have agreed that the thread needs an overhaul.
    WAIT UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT YOU TURDLETS.

Also Straw hat if you're going to keep saying ,"i" you should totally capitalize it as it totally ruins that grammar thing you've got goin'.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

:wut:

5. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

Guys you know Tails Gave up on this... so it would be kind if this went to a dormant state, and everyone can stop talking on a dead creation (I'm not aiming to be mean)

6. Saiya Darkfire

Saiya Darkfire Industrial Terraformer

oh i dident see this when i posted my suggestion lol , cook sprites although i think they look a little cartooni and more like average dogs then wolves but still epic

7. Ol joe

Ol joe Orbital Explorer

There to OP and are like avian florans mixed there just unessesasary

8. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

Guys, there is no point on commenting on this. Tails has left the forums cause, everyone kept blowing hateful comments on him... and just pointing out things that have been said 20x's.

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

That's a shame. I thought this had real potential.

MrHiggintop, Shippo and Left like this.
  10. Atlus

Atlus Big Damn Hero

I was hoping to see this thread eventually mend. Could this thread be archived as to prevent further bantering until the original creator wants it unlocked/confirms it to be kept locked?

MrHiggintop, Jonesy and WoxandWarf like this.
  11. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

This race is too much overpowered.

12. Phantomhearts

Phantomhearts Phantasmal Quasar

You know races are just vanity at most only said race armor could be op.

13. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

everything is op.Even the fact that other races have minimal survival chances on their planets...

14. Phantomhearts

odds are they would not be attacking them due to their highly advanced weaponry. even then they are not the people you would mess with on a daily basis unless you wan your death assured but other wise the bombs would be intimidation mainly "look at what i can do" and anyway suits can be constructed for planets with extreme envirments

15. Jonesy

I have my fingers crossed that someone will mod this race into the game.

MrHiggintop likes this.
  16. Phantomhearts

If it doesnt get in i will personally try to mod it in even though my modding capabilitys end with editing values with notepad, I will try!

MrHiggintop and Jonesy like this.
  17. Jonesy

I will be your best friend forever if you do.

MrHiggintop likes this.
  18. Deathskull

Deathskull Phantasmal Quasar

But what that guy said garbage criticism, saying "This sucks" is only slightly more helpful than saying "I am a human and you have posted a suggestion" or "You know you posted on the internet, don't you?". If you want to criticise something please say why you don't like it or you look like a fool.

WoxandWarf, Shippo and Jonesy like this.
  19. 15ShadowDude

15ShadowDude Void-Bound Voyager

you guys are butts. you neefed it big time.

20. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

It's not necessary to say why they don't like it.
    The simple fact is that they don't like it.

Now, you may argue, you may disagree. But this is the internet, opinions mean shit all to everyone, if they don't like it, who cares?

pigrocket likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.