Building/Ship M/H Building Record

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by MadnessHENRY, Jun 22, 2019.

1. MadnessHENRY

MadnessHENRY Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been here for quite a long time now, meeting some good builder, saw lots of great builds, also create some good build my own, Now maybe It's time to create my own building record, And I hope people willing to give me some advice or suggestions

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  2. MadnessHENRY

3. MadnessHENRY

Let's start from the Waterfront Cabin 6 combo, It used to be for the BOTW, But now I consider it as a challenge, a challenge that different material also can create a waterfront cabin
    Wood, A perfect material for creating waterfront cabin
    Stone, A little challenging. Not many things can actually combined with stone , but the structure is easy to make so you only have to worry about what things you can put
    Avian, You know not many people builde things with Avian material, But you can find many Avian material and object about Avian in starbound....
    Modern, I have to say I'm not good at this,It cost me a headache , no the structure or the object ,is what kind of material I have to use ..... I know nothing about Modern material....even I want to
    Rusty, hey who say rusty things can't make a nice house, all you need to do is add a little magic
    Shadow, Don't ask, I still don't know what I'm doing even I finish it, I guess even on the ocean there are still people want to feel the darkness ..... Wait that sounds so weird....

The Squid likes this.
  4. MadnessHENRY

5. MadnessHENRY

Sometimes original also can create good builds.... Be honest, I missed the good old days. But now people need to look forward ,I need to look forward, maybe that's why I'm Starting to learn how to create builds using mod.....
    1+1=2
    You may ask, what does that mean? Well, if you look carefully, the last one is actually the combinations from the first two, Or maybe not. I'm still trying to do it well , If you have any suggestions I am willing to listen.

6. MadnessHENRY

H1.PNG H2.PNG H3.PNG H4.PNG

Attached Files:

• H1.PNG
      H1.PNG
      File size:
      191.4 KB
      Views:
    • H2.PNG
      H2.PNG
      File size:
      364.9 KB
      Views:
    • H3.PNG
      H3.PNG
      File size:
      298.3 KB
      Views:
    • H4.PNG
      H4.PNG
      File size:
      270.3 KB
      Views:
    icegriffon likes this.
  7. MadnessHENRY

8. MadnessHENRY

For over two years, my feeling keep changing, In the part I love build, now........now I don't know, maybe is my heart of building is already dead...... and yet I still going.....like a ghost

9. MadnessHENRY

H10.PNG
    Ok, that's enough. The final one.
    Now what's next....

The Squid likes this.
  10. MadnessHENRY

11. MadnessHENRY

Disappear for two weeks , Reason? The world are giving me salt

One day I Join the server which I always do, like usual, But that day change because I saw desperate , the main city which people always visit has been reset, It's not a very big problem if you were just passing by , Unless you were me , the guy that spent two days to improve the main city

Do you know what it feels like... Yesterday you saw It was just standing there that you proud of , now it's all gone , And I don't even have an image for it because I was preparing the final work....

I build in the main cities three damn times, three , I am the one that keep improving the main city , I am the one willing to take time to the main city , And even this time I told the server owner that I'm building things on the main cities so please don't delete it , talk about trust ..............ha screw the trust

Now I don't care, I don't care that place become a damn garbage or a ugly build , I'm done

Sorry if I get into a little emotion

12. MadnessHENRY

13. MadnessHENRY

A little update for something I have been doing ,It's not done yet,but soon

14. MadnessHENRY

15. MadnessHENRY

First of all, it wasn't from bacon ,The origin one was from a server I join in the past, When I Improve about 50% of it I asked the service owner what this origin design come from , and that I finally realized this is from bacon , So I asked the owner that I want a copy of this build now and finished it at single player , And this is what this build came from

16. MadnessHENRY

17. MadnessHENRY

An old build, some of you guys may saw it before but now I did a little update on it so it can look better, enjoy

18. MadnessHENRY

19. MadnessHENRY

20. MadnessHENRY