Modding Help Mail Framework Mod ERROR

Discussion in 'Mods' started by model678, May 1, 2020.

1. model678

model678 Void-Bound Voyager

I dont know how to solve this problem

I dont quite understand how to use Id of Mail Code

This is my parts of code run (I think that cause an error)
    Code:
        {
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi1", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "GroupId": null, // Letter group id. Letters with the same group id are never delivered in the same day. Letters registered first have priority, unless the group id ends with ".Random", in that case, a random letter will be chosen. Default is null.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Emily", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of ColdFire", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

"WhichBG": 0, //The id of the letter background. 0 = classic, 1 = notepad, 2 = pyramids
            "TextColor": 3, //Remove this line to use the default color. -1 = Dark Red, 0 = Black, 1 = Sky Blue, 2 = Red, 3 = Blue Violet, 4 = White, 5 = Orange Red, 6 = Lime Green, 7 = Cyan, 8 = Darkest Gray

"Repeatable": false, // If true the mod won't check it the letter Id has already been delivered. Default is false.
            // CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY
            //Below are conditions for the delivery. Remove any of the lines if you don't want to check that condition.
            "FriendshipConditions": // Each NPC of the list must check all conditions.
            [
                {
                    "NpcName": "Emily", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                    "FriendshipLevel": 4, // NPC must have a friendship heart level equal or higher what is defined. Default is 0.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi2", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "GroupId": null, // Letter group id. Letters with the same group id are never delivered in the same day. Letters registered first have priority, unless the group id ends with ".Random", in that case, a random letter will be chosen. Default is null.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Abigail", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Energy", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

"WhichBG": 0, //The id of the letter background. 0 = classic, 1 = notepad, 2 = pyramids
            "TextColor": 3, //Remove this line to use the default color. -1 = Dark Red, 0 = Black, 1 = Sky Blue, 2 = Red, 3 = Blue Violet, 4 = White, 5 = Orange Red, 6 = Lime Green, 7 = Cyan, 8 = Darkest Gray

"Repeatable": false, // If true the mod won't check it the letter Id has already been delivered. Default is false.
            //Below are conditions for the delivery. Remove any of the lines if you don't want to check that condition.
            [
                {
                    "NpcName": "Abigail", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                    "FriendshipLevel": 4, // NPC must have a friendship heart level equal or higher what is defined. Default is 0.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi3", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Haley", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Glacier", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Haley", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi4", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Sam", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Knight", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Sam", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi5", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Alex", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Master", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Alex", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi6", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Maru", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Nebula", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Maru", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi7", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Penny", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Noble", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Penny", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi8", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Harvey", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Plasma", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Harvey", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi9", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Chane", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Posidon", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Chane", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi10", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Elliot", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Solar B", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Elliot", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi11", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "GroupId": "a", // Letter group id. Letters with the same group id are never delivered in the same day. Letters registered first have priority, unless the group id ends with ".Random", in that case, a random letter will be chosen. Default is null.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Leah", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Solar K", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Leah", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        },{
            "Id": "weaponadd.Mi12", // Letter id. It's important to be an unique string to avoid conflicts. Also it shouldn't have space characters.
            "GroupId": "a", // Letter group id. Letters with the same group id are never delivered in the same day. Letters registered first have priority, unless the group id ends with ".Random", in that case, a random letter will be chosen. Default is null.
            "Text": "Dear @^This is the strange recipe from my ancestor that contain powerful existance of me. I don't know how to make it.^^^^^       FROM  Sebastian", // Text of the letter. You can use @ to put the players name and ^ for line breaks. You can also use the base game commands to add money, items and stuff. If an translation file is provide, you should put a translation key here.
            "Recipe": "Book Of Soul", // Remove the line if you don't want to attach a recipe to the mail. It will only work if you have no other attachments to the mail.

[
                {
                    "NpcName": "Sebastian", //Name of the NPC. Can use custom NPCs.
                }
            ]
        }

And This is Error log

It occured when all of my parts code condition are complete and send the recipes to my mail but the Chane and Elliot Event doesnt send recipe to my email. I dont know why?? help me please

Code:
    [game] An error occured in the base update loop: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at StardewValley.CraftingRecipe..ctor(String name, Boolean isCookingRecipe) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CraftingRecipe.cs:line 48
       at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage.layoutRecipes(List`1 playerRecipes) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 247
       at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage..ctor(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean cooking, Boolean standalone_menu, List`1 material_containers) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 142
       at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu..ctor(Boolean playOpeningSound) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\GameMenu.cs:line 56
       at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass771_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14987
       at StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGame1_UpdateControlInput(KeyboardState& keyboardState, MouseState& mouseState, GamePadState& gamePadState, Action action) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:line 11
       at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13889
       at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3558
       at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2913
       at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 829
    [game] An error occured in the base update loop: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
       at StardewValley.CraftingRecipe..ctor(String name, Boolean isCookingRecipe) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\CraftingRecipe.cs:line 48
       at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage.layoutRecipes(List`1 playerRecipes) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 247
       at StardewValley.Menus.CraftingPage..ctor(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean cooking, Boolean standalone_menu, List`1 material_containers) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\CraftingPage.cs:line 142
       at StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu..ctor(Boolean playOpeningSound) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\GameMenu.cs:line 56
       at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass771_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14987
       at StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGame1_UpdateControlInput(KeyboardState& keyboardState, MouseState& mouseState, GamePadState& gamePadState, Action action) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:line 11
       at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13889
       at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3558
       at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2913
       at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 829

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2020
    • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley-Modding. The General Forum Help is *NOT* for any game related issues or modding problems at all. Please mind where you're posting next time. Also, I edited your post so it's easier to read.