Make ducks and especially chickens a little taller

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Borodin, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I can't speak for anybody else, but I find the only annoying mini-game in SV is Find the Barnyard Bird in the Planted Grass to Pet. Sometimes when they stay in one spot it's almost like camouflage, and even when they move, it can be a breeze, or another animal, and you search endlessly for one. I'd just like them to be a bit more visible, whatever that would take.

• CandyCorn

CandyCorn Aquatic Astronaut

If you build a fence around their barn and have grass planted in it, it shouldn't be to hard to find them, even if they are hiding in the grass. And to have them bigger? Hell no! The size they are having is enough. The only "benefit" it is going have, is that they can easier cover the door or other stuff so the player can not leave etc.

Zenonz, SterlingC and ssokolow like this.
      • SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

I was just thinking about how to maximize the use of grass starters from Pierre, and you just gave me the perfect idea! Thanks!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

It helps a lot if you keep the coop door closed at night, that way you can pet them all inside the coop before letting them out for the day.

Genkitty likes this.
          • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Maybe wait till they all start going inside and catch them there. But i feel ya about the camouflage chicken, they're sneaky little buggers.