RELEASED Mal's Rival Heart Events

Discussion in 'Characters' started by st1v3rs0n, Apr 23, 2018.

1. st1v3rs0n

st1v3rs0n Orbital Explorer

I just released my second mod: Mal's Rival Heart Events!

This mod includes rival heart events for Penny&Sam, Haley&Alex, and Leah&Elliott. Plans to release Seb&Abigail and Maru&Harvey at a later time.

This mod is designed so you will not see any rival events involving your current spouse. You must also be married to begin viewing any events. At the start of each rival event chain, you have the option to mercilessly cut down your friend's hopes and dreams and tell them they're not allowed to chase after their object of affection. However, if you choose to allow them to proceed, it will unlock two rival events.

This mod also includes a 12 heart post-marriage spouse event. The idea here is that the spouse event is a pre-requisite to any proceeding rival events. Meaning that rival events are locked behind a happy marriage.

Below is a screenshot from one of the events with Penny&Sam:
    [​IMG]

Medicell, Erick648, Rosalie and 3 others like this.
    • Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko Big Damn Hero

Oh my goodness, I have been waiting for something like this!!! Thank you! I can't wait to try it out!!

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome! I will be adding this one. :D It will make me feel less guilty.

• st1v3rs0n

st1v3rs0n Orbital Explorer

Just finished up the Seb&Abigail and Harvey&Maru events, so they have been officially added to the mod.

Future updates will include dynamic dialogue, and (possibly) an event chain with Clint&Emily.