RELEASED Mal's Sebastian Expansion with Post Marriage Events!

Discussion in 'Characters' started by st1v3rs0n, Apr 19, 2018.

1. st1v3rs0n

st1v3rs0n Orbital Explorer

Hi everyone!

I've been working on a pretty extensive mod for the last week. It's the first time I've ever released anything like this to the public, so any feedback is really appreciated!

This mod adds 7 post-marriage events for Sebastian, expands his pre- and post-marriage dialogue, adds inlaw dialogue, and more!

I should note that the current uploaded version is the smoking version, but a non-smoking version is already wrapping up nicely.

Here's the link to my Sebastian Expansion Mod and also a picture from the new events:

[​IMG]

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Looks interesting! I'm gonna wait for the non-smoking version to try it out~ :)

• st1v3rs0n

Just released a non-smoking version! Includes a non-smoking sprite provided by Prismuth!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
          Sugar-Fable likes this.
        • Duliadarling

Duliadarling Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I have a quick question. I installed this, but deleted the assets folder because I have a genderswapped Sebby portrait and sprite installed. Will the dialoge still change, or do i absolutely have to use the sebastion here? If i do, no problem! The non smoking sprite makes me so dang happy. This is awesome by the way. Thank you for your great work!

• st1v3rs0n

@Duliadarling I'm not sure how it would react if you deleted the assets folder. You can test if doing that works. If it doesn't, you can always just overwrite the Sebastian.xnb sprite in the assets folder with the one you want to use. That would definitely work. Just make sure the sprite is still called "Sebastian.xnb"