1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank updated MannCoStoreMod with a new update entry:

deal with

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1408379818][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hmm the fez should be alright but the nano is not even implemented into to the game because it had problems with something but those haven't come up for me ill look into it[DOUBLEPOST=1408380130][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok I have realized there is a problem with the fez I will address this problem asap

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

3. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

(in spys tone) thank you for being such a dear friend.

4. SirParn

SirParn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome!

5. fluffymcpanda

fluffymcpanda Intergalactic Tourist

question does this counter creative mode mod, the fully custom ships or the pixel goods store???
    please awnser asap cause i want this but dont want to ruin my files
    thanks a ton :D

6. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

(spy voice) but of course, all in a days work.[DOUBLEPOST=1408478356][/DOUBLEPOST]
    well im not sure about creative mode and as far as I know should not conflict with any other mods unless they have the same files some how but custom ships work fine for me

Starbound playa likes this.
  7. Woohoop

Woohoop Orbital Explorer

Uhm i have a question. Does this work in multiplayer or just single player and do you download it like any other mod
    Steam apps>starbound>etc.

8. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

Well in order for it to work in a server I believe you and who ever is on the server would require the mod so might be best if you start a small server with a friend who also has this mod to play together or if you own a big server then add a notice that they must download this mod (also not to sure about this but custom clothing show up no matter what on server but u cant give it to any1 who doesn't have it (the mod) but im not sure) and yes its just a regular download and go into steamapps>starbound>etc.

9. yolopainter

yolopainter Big Damn Hero

can I use your mod for a modpak

10. Starbound playa

awesome. There should be the Napalm update for this in which it celebrates. and the update adds pyro clothes and moar hats,Flamethrower,flareguns,shotguns and pyro melees's. does it sound good F-Tank?[DOUBLEPOST=1408896400][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Where do you craft the items?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  11. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

you craft items in the mannco store which is created in your reg crafting or in the 3-d printer and more weapon (in heavy voice) maybe sniff* maybeh and pyro not my favorite class but has good cosmetics i will not make a flare gun as another mod has a greatly well designed flare gun in it with multi color and its cool it a big weapon pack[DOUBLEPOST=1409151778][/DOUBLEPOST]
    SO YOU WANT MY ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE STARRING SAAAAXTOOON HALE may i ask What for do you want to distribute it to them to HIIIIIIIPPIES or do you work for GRAY mann

12. Starbound playa

I work for saxton Hale... Was that a hippie on my back?

13. Bierbart

Bierbart Void-Bound Voyager

I.. I have no words to describe the beauty of this mod. :cry:

14. Starbound playa

Liek if you Cry ;-; evrytime. *sniff sniff*[DOUBLEPOST=1409425649][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hey saxton. I cannot find where to find the store to craft. i used all tech chips and checked tabula rasa, 3d printer and all crafting stations.i cannot find it. help me out here.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  15. yolopainter

so is that a yes or no

16. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

im wondering what do you want it for[DOUBLEPOST=1409959646][/DOUBLEPOST]
    thank u my dear friend and btw go daft punk

17. Starbound playa

Seeya.png

Attached Files:

18. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

I have been busier but I still have been working on hats and other stuff here take a look at some of my new and forgotten design of hats that will be added (NOT scaled correctly so quality might be a bit off)
    Tf2 hats peak.png

19. yolopainter

i want it for a mod pack

20. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

go for it just give me credit for my mod