1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED MannCoStoreMod MannCo Crates and You

Add Tf2 items to starboud

1. Soyjoy4040

Soyjoy4040 Void-Bound Voyager

The scattergun crashes the game btw. So do the other weapons. Also, you should look into balancing this a bit more.

2. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

apologize for not responding sooner ( i am busy at work) i will attemtp to fix this asap
    btw thx i didnt think it would ever brake those or if i ever thought of using those[DOUBLEPOST=1427679308][/DOUBLEPOST]
    actually i must ask did you have one of my armors on when you used the stimpack because i know there is a bug to where you CANNOT stack abilities it causes a crash[DOUBLEPOST=1427679474][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i will fix this as i have seem to have broken it in a process

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  3. Lancerus

Lancerus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No armors on, I did the test right at the beginning with a completely new character after it happened the first time. Did this a lot of times when I was going through mods with various new chars, then found out it was this mod causing it.

4. Soyjoy4040

Soyjoy4040 Void-Bound Voyager

This is a great mod concept f-tank, and I love what you've done so far, but I feel this could be a lot more balanced. After you do some of that bug fixing, I suggest you look into a rebalance.

5. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

well this leave me to do 1 choice to keep them mod going, I am going to have to remove the statuses re upload the mod without them as i guess i still need to experiment with the status effects. thank you for your reports if there are any bug i may have mixed plz comment[DOUBLEPOST=1427772084][/DOUBLEPOST]
    which other weapons

6. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

f-tank updated MannCoStoreMod with a new update entry:

FIxes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

FIxes

8. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

FIxes

9. BIOSLuke

BIOSLuke Space Hobo

Do you have a list of things you're wanting to add or do? 'd be fun to brainstorm some ideas here, if you say it's ok

10. kitestar

kitestar Void-Bound Voyager

Call me nuts, mate, but i think your recent update broke the link, it now sends you to a mediafire tutorial in pdf format for some reason...

11. Lex the Gallade

Lex the Gallade Void-Bound Voyager

i cannot download... ^ is right

12. powerpanda

powerpanda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

m
    Me Too , Download Link is Wrong :cry:

13. Jeng10

Jeng10 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Stupid .Pdf HEAVY KILL HIM PLEASE :( KILL THE PDF

14. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

add unusual effect
    add crates which works with key which give u a random hat
    Thats all the ideas i have for now

15. Lex the Gallade

Lex the Gallade Void-Bound Voyager

Mr. Hale! after you finish the FREAKIN' BROKEN DL LINK!
    then here is an idea I think:

The boston boombox: wearable, playable.

16. Jojy

Jojy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Download link is broken

17. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

One day in Australia... Saxton hale went out for a walk when suddenly a elite (aka Me! :D) Was visiting Looking for saxton hale. Saxton hale said. There, There, Have an eagle! I then said. Thanks for the eagle but i was looking for you to tell you that your Link was broken. Saxton hale then said. Oh? Really then? i'd Better go fix it (NOT) Then the elite said again. I hope it is fixed Because It is a very awesome mod and In the meantime i will be Slaying Spartans on their Battlefield. One day later, a note came to everyone who downloaded the mod or is new to and likes saying that Saxton hale has fixed the Link! Everyone was happy and lived Happily ever after With their new Manly Outfits,Weapons and Glorious hats. Now all The swag Was Released From the tombs of Broken links. This was the story of the Saxton hale Mann Co. Store mod. Enjoyed the story? Give me a like-like and i may post another Story. Goodbye then! :D *waves goodbye then fades off in the distance*

18. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

Its Something......

19. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar

20. f-tank

f-tank Phantasmal Quasar