Map Predictor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bla_De, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Bla_De

Bla_De Yeah, You!

Hi

I have made a Map Predictor that will display the results of RNG checks based on tile location, day, skill, luck, game seed etc. This does not interface with the game, and is a separate app.

I developed this to help with seeded speedrun planning, but saw that others would find use in it.

It can show crate contents, where ladders spawn, coal/ore/geode spawning, artifacts, bubbles, ancient seeds from seed makers, crop quality, giant crop spots etc.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6614

• geekgirl101

geekgirl101 Void-Bound Voyager

Nice tool to help work around many of the game's RNG elements. Only a couple of issues I've had so far. If a mine floor already has an exit when entering it then the stones predicted to give ores don't give anything, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what's going on with the tiller predictor. I used it once, I got 1 clay piece, but after that everywhere I tilled there was nothing or something different.

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You have to augment the number of times you've tilled by 1 every time you hoe somewhere. The locations of clay are dependent on the number of times you've hoed, so if that number is incorrect then the predictions will also be incorrect.

I think there's an option at the top to state whether the floor already has a ladder or not?