1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Maple Syrup From Every Kind of Tree

Discussion in 'Support' started by DevilishxDave, Jan 26, 2018.

1. DevilishxDave

DevilishxDave Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello!

So I have tried to make a little forest with 5 of each wild tree (pine, maple and oak).
    However, once they're tapped, only maple syrup comes out from all the trees.

Here's a picture of what I mean.[​IMG]
    It might be that there's too many trees in one area? I don't think that should result in this kind of problem though.

It's troublesome, because I cannot get resin like this, only maple syrup and I have a lot, but I also don't want to start chopping trees down if this can be fixed with a little patch.

I am not running any kind of mods, just playing it as it comes on Steam, nothing extra. I love the game, haven't stopped since I got it, besides going to school (where I plan what to do when I get home).

I hope this can get fixed.

kind regards,

- Dave

buffwaldo likes this.
    • buffwaldo

buffwaldo Aquatic Astronaut

you could try putting them on new trees maybe outside your farm? does this happen all the time are just now

• DevilishxDave

A new pine grew next to the one in the picture and I placed a tapper on it and got pine resin, so what I did is removed the rappers from all the trees and placed it on the again.

So far I've got nothing, but I'll update once I anything out of it.

buffwaldo likes this.
        • DevilishxDave

Alrighty, so it works now. I get all kinds of fluids from the three trees. Just had to place the tapper on them once again, could also have been the new pine in the area which set everything back to normal.

It's working though :)

buffwaldo likes this.
          • buffwaldo

buffwaldo Aquatic Astronaut