Modding Help Maps/Paths issue?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by rarmeowz, Feb 22, 2018.

1. rarmeowz

rarmeowz Void-Bound Voyager

So here's my problem; certain paths do not lead to the places they're supposed to. For example, while I can use the south entrance of my farm to exit to marnie's ranch/cindersap forest, I can't use the same entrance to ENTER my farm that way. It glitches my screen by taking me to the side of my farm, my character disappears, and I can "move" horizontally but not vertically and my character isn't actually there. I know it's an XNB file that's doing it, as removing XNB Loader removed the problem, but I can't for the life of me figure out WHICH file it could be. I am using a custom farm map, but I've been using this map for a while and it's never caused this issue before. I unfortunately did not keep track of which mods I've downloaded that add XNB files, so I was wondering if anyone knows which files could potentially be causing the problem.

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

Divide and conquer! Split your mods in half and try again. If it happens again, try the other half. Shouldn't happen again. Then take half of the left out mods and try again. If it happens again, you know where it belongs (to which group ). Then try taking mods one by one to your game or (if there are too many) proceed with the splitting. That way you can narrow it pretty fast.

• rarmeowz

rarmeowz Void-Bound Voyager

If anyone else is having this problem, I figured it out. I had installed the Immersive Farm XNB Loader version and the XNB files it had added were the problem!