1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Massive .abc filelist

Discussion in 'Musical Instruments' started by expl0it, Dec 19, 2013.

1. expl0it

expl0it Poptop Tamer

I've compiled a massive list,of .abc files for the musical instruments ingame, that's always being constantly updated/added to

Because of the size of this, i've made the download method a SVN Repo.

Repo Link: https://xp-dev.com/svn/starboundmusic/

v6ooo likes this.
  2. Gunslingerx64

Gunslingerx64 Space Hobo

I registered an account just to say thank you for these. Nice collection. I have not tested in game yet but im looking forward to it greatly. :chrono:

3. ollj

ollj Big Damn Hero

Yes these long lists of collections are going somewhere. And I see many songs from a pack I made that are too borderline-underground-obscure to have come from other shared origins (because some name changes that I made are still there); wormsong, chobits, ufo ultramaiden valkyrie, faster than light, superfrog, turrican2, uncle-fucka, red-dwarf, bob the builder and various other tv themes. good to see them circulating.

Yay, also the "axel f simplified.abc" was once a monotone mml file that I made.

I've been busy experimenting with some Corn on the Cob burning Faster than Light.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  4. zanderwild

zanderwild Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool list sadly doesn't have the song I have been looking everywhere for. If you could find or make a good abc for chemical plant zone from sonic the hedgehog 2 that would be really awesome.

5. ollj

ollj Big Damn Hero

sonic2 chemical plant was way too easy. there are way too many midi versions and all of them make good abc files.

6. expl0it

expl0it Poptop Tamer

i'll add this to the list now

7. zanderwild

zanderwild Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks! I would have done it myself but I haven't found the proper programs for doing so yet.

Edit- Not sure if it's just me, but trying to play the ff7 victory fanfare crashes the game. No error message or anything just crash to desktop. Guess starbound just can't handle the awesomeness of victory.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  8. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Hail! Great List. Really a kick. found a lot of stuff I couldn't elsewhere. Love that you included so much. Thanks much.