1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

massive lags

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Nathanox, Jan 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nathanox

Nathanox Space Hobo

i landed on a planet thats mostly harmless and i found what looked like a steam dungeon with mecanical spiders and suddenly the game was lagging so hard that is was unplayable, back on my ship everything was fine. anyone who experienced the same?

2. Shaadaris

Shaadaris Giant Laser Beams

That was probably a sewer dungeon judging by the mechanical spiders, and yes, for some reason in the latest update they violently explode lag out most computers. Major optimizations are probably 2 or so updates away, so I'd reccommend just avoiding them. Not anything worth it in them anyway.

3. Alaine

Alaine Guest

4. KatherineOfSky

KatherineOfSky Big Damn Hero

Depends on what you are looking for. They almost exclusively contain weapon chests... and if you are desperate to find any of the new weapons, (like boomerangs, chakrams, gauntlets), they have a good chance of having them. i.e. Even though I also get massive lag in sewers, I went down anyway because I needed the weaps.