1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Matter Manipulator Plus (new manipulators for each pickaxe tier) (Archive)

Discussion in 'In-Game Tools' started by Xuhybrid, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't give a fuck if its outside the assets folder or not, if you change the directory structure, its not going to work is it? Only 3 people out of 2,100 have reported an issue, hence my confusion. You're the one being defensive here.

2. [​IMG]

Really, calm down a bit ;)
    There's no need to get so uptight over such small thing, chill.

Oh and btw this mod is pretty great.

3. Xuhybrid

If the images are in the folder referenced, then yes, it does not matter. Ive stated several times all i want is to find the solution.

4. VeryOpinionatedGamer

VeryOpinionatedGamer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Xuhybrid, i only restructured things because the mod didn't work when i merged it with my asset folder. I'm sure the others as well as my brother and my friend could tell you the same thing.

5. Xuhybrid

Well i guess we'll have to be happy that you got it working and i'll keep an eye on it for the future.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. yk999

yk999 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well it's neither Xu's fault, nor our fault. Mod installation is a bit confusing and problematic. Let's calm down and blame the devs! :rofl:

7. phox

phox Void-Bound Voyager

am i to throw the mattermanipulator folder into assets or merge the items and recipes into assets?

8. Xuhybrid

Just drop the assets folder provided into your Starbound folder. If you want to merge the player.config manually, just drop the mods folder into assets.

9. phox

phox Void-Bound Voyager

i did like that and its like i hold nothing in game. i thought if i use it in assets folder it will work?

10. Xuhybrid

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013