Max Number of Cabins?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Ninepppppp, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Ninepppppp

Ninepppppp Space Hobo

Hi So I've been playing a Multiplayer game with me and 3 other friends for a while now, and we want to add another friend to the game. I know that it is possible to add cabins to the game, but me and my friend (the host) cannot seem to figure out how to add one, even if he opens the world up in single player (and in multiplayer) and goes to the carpenters shop in the "Construct Farm Buildings" menu, the option to build a new cabin is not showing up :/

Are we missing a step? Or am I being stupid and the max number of cabins is 3?

• Kinii

Kinii Orbital Explorer

Pretty sure four players is the limit per farm. So that’d be the main house and three cabins.

• Herddex

Herddex Void-Bound Voyager

You can only have the farmhouse + 3 cabins (ie 4 players) in the vanilla game. Only option is to kick someone else from your farm and replace them with your new friend (by destroying the kicked person's cabin and then building a new one)

• UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

There is a mod to allow more than 4 I believe. But as stated above Farmer plus 3 farmhands is the coded limit for people in the basic game.