Race Meet the Felix, Bovem & Faceless: cats, cows'n parasites

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by darkrown, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Mango art

Mango art Starship Captain

Faceless sound awesome, and I've been thinking of suggesting a bacteria-esque race. Maybe they could be enemies!

2. darkrown

darkrown Scruffy Nerf-Herder

haha this was over two years ago though

3. TechnoOwl

TechnoOwl Tentacle Wrangler

When 1.0 is out maybe it might get added when they dont have to focus on the game mechanics? I realy like the Races and the portraits are just godly looking :saywhat:. Even if this was 2 years ago its still a suggestion that could be added, who knows? Love em though, great work! :DD

4. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really like the Bovem, and the Faceless... Though I don't like those creepy cat people...

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

These are amazing ideas, with the Felix I am getting a Kaajiit vibe from the Elder Scrolls Series, but is different enough that it stands as it's own thing well.
    With the Bovem, I think there is nothing you could do to make it better, toss in a back story and it can stand with the standard races right now.
    The faceless have potential, work on an original color pattern and design (their special design piece could be a body part or growth iconic of one of the other races), it is already a great idea, a sentient parasite that ISN'T aggressive. This could be a hit.
    Give it the look as if it is truly a growth that has repurposed a body, maybe excessive growth or scars or signs and similar marks of the original body.​