Race Meet the Parfelians

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Suika Ibuki, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

all around good though I see the florans seeing them as snacks not allies or pets

2. checkman123

checkman123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

THIS IS JUST AWESOME. The Devs should really made this

3. AFriendlyCoconut

AFriendlyCoconut Seal Broken

A post like this deserves attention! It isn't hard to tell that a lot of thought and effort went into this. Fantastic work! :up:

4. Kattanos

Kattanos Pangalactic Porcupine

I love the exo-suit/mecha kitties! The concept of their lore is nice too.. I like their cattitude of being generally friendly, but always prepared to fight if it doesn't work out.. I am unsure what part I like more.. The nice twist on the general idea of how races are (AKA being a human-sized anthropomorphic being) or the fact how it generally mirrors how I tend to function in sandbox games..

:catface2: Me: "Let's be friends!"
    :cool: Randumb: "No!"
    :( Me: "Okay.."
    :iswydt: *pew pew pew pew!* :chrono:

Ado and Aquias like this.
  5. Dryw

Dryw Star Wrangler

Must have!

6. AndIMustMask

AndIMustMask Tentacle Wrangler

although i'd say this would step on the toes of the glitch in terms of "robot person", this is still great--i'm really torn on this.

7. dragongirl

dragongirl Void-Bound Voyager

8. The5lacker

The5lacker Phantasmal Quasar

Steampunk microcats in robot suits.

I can't believe I'm actually typing that.

9. VanillaC0coa

VanillaC0coa Void-Bound Voyager

Question... Why hasn't anyone made this into a mod yet?

10. Xilee

Xilee Void-Bound Voyager

11. AndIMustMask

AndIMustMask Tentacle Wrangler

likely because those are some intricate sprites. setting them for a whole sheet for all the movements and such would be aright pain in he kiester.

also if they wanted to make racial armors and such, that's even more work. not to mention actually having to get into coding and such to actually add them into the game--this is made easier since various mods already exist to add things, but still.

Peachy likes this.
  12. Rabblerouser

Rabblerouser Phantasmal Quasar

... kittens driving robot bodies...

what on earth is there NOT to like?
    Support! :D

Before people think it's a joke race.. we have freaking UFO space-pirate penguins.. nuff said.

bayley likes this.
  13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

This thread hasn't been bumped for a while, but I'm thinking, given that the community has already built the Novakids, maybe the devs should make the Parfelian's their stretch race? ;)

Shadewarp likes this.
  14. Evanpik64

Evanpik64 Guest

I wonder if there is a such thing as a Floran made of cat-nip, the result of that would be adorable I'm sure. Also this race really needs to be a thing.

15. Mega Paco

Mega Paco Void-Bound Voyager

Real cool idea:catface2:

16. Zomrabitt

Zomrabitt Void-Bound Voyager

While I agree, I think that if they had a team to work on spriting then maybe they could work on a whole sheet? It seems like a stretch, but if the race didn't make it into the game then perhaps with enough help and time a mod could be made after a while...

17. UnsoundM

UnsoundM Subatomic Cosmonaut

pigrocket likes this.
  18. UnsoundM

Eh it looks like OP went MIA, but I reeeeally dug the style he was going with so I'mma do a design as a fan anyway :D Here's a very early look while a lot of stuff not yet done.
    [​IMG]

19. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow. This is really awesome, I hope someone is gonna make it a mod soon :p

20. UnsoundM

I might hold off until I see if OP is still around ^_^ I feel kinda bad working off an idea without the actual go ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.