Race Meet the Psyliphs

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Symphony, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

2. manofbedrock

manofbedrock Subatomic Cosmonaut

hey! I really like your race! I enjoy coming up with races and worlds and stories. I'm new to this forum, but I've already done a rather crude adaptation of one the races I;ve come with to write a story from. It was a little bit of trouble coming up with how my race actually got into the starbound universe, but I think it will work for now. If you want to, can you add an interaction? I won't be able to get any artwork that's in the starbound style, but I got my sister to do a commision of a male of the race. I'll have it up as soon as possible.

Seajun_ likes this.
  3. Clockwork

Since you're new to the forum I'll go easy on you. While necroing isn't agaisnt the rules it's rather annoying, and you should probably send something like this via pm.

Model QT-377665 likes this.
  4. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

It isn't really necro-ing, the last post was a few months ago. I think of necro-ing as like, 1 year or over 5 months.

5. Clockwork

The thread has had like one page since last december, not exactly alive.

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There are rules about it, actually. Rules that he isn't breaking.

Seajun_, Ado, Dargona1018 and 2 others like this.
  7. Clockwork

I don't remember that, oh well, no more complaining for me.

Bughunter likes this.
  8. manofbedrock

right. Thank you for telling me!

9. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Why isn't this a race yet :(

10. manofbedrock

okay. I have an inference I'd think you might like to know. This race doesn't actually require clothes. right? so even though they do wear them now (because of cultural borrowing from humans), why do they choose to wear pants? Pants, I imagine, are the hardest basic article of clothing to make. Why spend extra effort making leg coverings when you could easily just make a simple shirt or something easier? Just saying.

Bughunter and Seajun_ like this.
  11. HoodieNinja_7

HoodieNinja_7 Pangalactic Porcupine

So basically a race of Mewtwo.
    I approve of this.

12. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

Anyone else find it amusing how many people are like "MewTwo? Heck yea!" when they aren't really close to MewTwo.
    If you only look at the art and don't truly pay attention to anything else, than sure, but the Psyliphs don't even have tails, one of the most iconic parts of MewTwo (I think).
    If anything, these are closer to The Greys (aliens) than MewTwo.

But anyway, after that small rant. . . . ..

Seajun_ likes this.
  13. HoodieNinja_7

I was just noting the skin color and headstyle, but even otherwise, heck yeah to this race.

14. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Yeah,the first time I saw them I immediately though "ALIENS!!!!!!111!!!11!!1!".
    Well...Oldschool aliens

Dargona1018 likes this.
  15. HoodieNinja_7

I'd play as this race.