Race Meet The Tueller

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bonabopn, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Opinions?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    32.7%
  3. Very Yes

36 vote(s)
    35.6%
  1. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Aww and I was gonna amass a Tueller army to take over the cheese moon of legend too.

2. Pepperkat

Pepperkat Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm.. I believe in this case, the cheese stands alone.

linkthegamer likes this.
  3. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

omg that constellation looks like a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!
    my favorite sentence in this whole thread

Bonabopn likes this.
  4. Piratedcopy

Piratedcopy Big Damn Hero

The moon IS cheese. right guys?

linkthegamer likes this.
  5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

SHHHH THAT'S CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

linkthegamer likes this.
  6. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

muhahahaha I will summon the pikachus and we will eat it!(also are pikachus tuellers?)

Bonabopn likes this.
  7. Cruxifer

Cruxifer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now if we can get a cat race that hates this race and at least one of the cats named Tom while the mouse is named Jerry.

8. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Space tom and jerry? YESH.

Jonesy and Cruxifer like this.
  9. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Knock knock!

10. Bonabopn

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

11. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

I like the whole, "fight for freedom" thing. would this put them at odds with the mini-knog or the avian cultists?

12. Bonabopn

Uhhhh...
    *rereads notes from 8 months ago*
    Ahem. The Tueller public would probably be oblivious to the Miniknog's oppression; the amount of propaganda from the Apex empire would outweigh the criticism of them, fooling most Tueller into thinking everything's fine over there. As for the cultists, there's probably a lot of sensationalist news about them, so the public would be afraid of them.

As for the Tueller military, they would have some but little knowledge of the Miniknog's deception, and would be slightly more untrusting of them than any other race (Except the Florans) - however they would not oppose them, as their empire is too fragile to risk upsetting Big Ape. The cultists would be considered hostiles, but not important enough for them to directly hunt them down.

13. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

I have an Race relationship race. The humans find the mice people very cute and adorable, But mysteriously Became allies.

The avians find them Not fitting or dosen't wanna have mice here. Though they were neutral.

But the florans, Oh no, They say:"DIE DIEDIE!!!!!!" Yeah....Right, They were Rivals.

The hytols find them Adoring and acceptible. So they share and trade.

And that's all!

Bonabopn likes this.
  14. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

what about floran? I mean I guess they're just part of the lunch menu for those guys huh?

15. 8-BIT Gorilla

8-BIT Gorilla Astral Cartographer

I don't like ideas that are just normal animals in real life. Sorry.
    It would be better to change them, just to add more originality and chance to be a real thing in-game, or a mod.

16. Bonabopn

They aren't just normal animals in real life! :C
    They have pom-poms on their tails and attennae c:

Plus, 3 of the canon races are just normal animals from real life (Hylotls are just axolotls with an extra eye) and the other three are humans, plants and robots. From real life! They'd fit in just as well. c:

The florans would be scary to them! Considering the attack on the Hylotl's homeworld, the Florans would be considered the #1 threat. (Although, personally, i doubt the effectiveness of the Floran's space navy against an organised military.)

17. 8-BIT Gorilla

8-BIT Gorilla Astral Cartographer

Yes but it needs more originality. Humans, okay, hylotls, okay, apex, okay. But now there needs to be better, different races in my opinion. Florans are a creature made out of plants, thats originality. Just adding all the animals from real life, ik you added pom poms and antennae but I'm just saying, I like races that are different. No offense.

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

19. Bonabopn

wow way to necropost
    now all the new kids are gonna come and try to criticise me :c

Jareix Cryvix and Lavranzo like this.
  20. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

Look, its a pokemon, ITS A MICETUE! wait your not saying its not a pokemon? Space mice...*bubble imagination come from anime [​IMG] * Fugging damn it voltron.