1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Menu Screen off centre

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Im_Vegan_Lol, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Im_Vegan_Lol

Im_Vegan_Lol Space Hobo

So ive played starbound on my mac before the 1.4 bountyhunter update and everything was fine having a great time. I now want to get back into the game because of this new update but whenever i launch the game the screen is off centre. What i mean by that is that when im on the starting menu the buttons to play single player, multi player and the options are all off screen so i cant press them. ive tried looking around for answers but couldnt find any, does anyone else have this problem? I really wanna get back into this game. I also cant take screen shots of it because for some reason it locks out all normal funtions like i cant even tab out of the game

2. 09showerman

09showerman Space Hobo

Hi! So if you go into the game files and into the storage folder, find the file that says "player config" open that in text edit. Scroll down to where it says "borderless = false" and change it to true. Then go to where it says "fullscreen = True" and change it to false. My resolution that was set there was well was way out of wack so I set it to 1920 x 1080. Save the file and reopen the game! Hope that helps!