1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mephetor-Skunk Race 1.02

Skunks in space?

1. JovialSkunk

JovialSkunk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's really nice to see you still working on this! I know you might not get a lot of praise, but I, and a lot people really appreciate it! For every person that thanks you, there's about 30 more that are silently enjoying it!

2. AnthonySkunk89

AnthonySkunk89 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No praise needed. ^!^ But thanks. I wish I still had the drive when I started this, but who knows, it may get rekindled.

3. tails230

tails230 Phantasmal Quasar

Oooh its updated! I hope that the problem gets fixed in it. I can't play Starbound without being a skunk X3

4. Sareen

Sareen Void-Bound Voyager

So for some reason mine is crashing when I try to beam down to the planet for the first time, Actually my ship just doesn't have a teleporter at all. Giving me an error saying it can't load the beam down cinimatic.

5. AnthonySkunk89

I need to go through the shipblock file to see whats what, still trying to fix it.

6. JovialSkunk

JovialSkunk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the meantime, couldn't you copy it from the human's assets?

7. KrauserCusack

KrauserCusack Void-Bound Voyager

for some reason, the new update doesnt show the race at all on my character screen ;3; am i doing something wrong?
    ive extracted the rar directly into the mods folder >3<

8. AnthonySkunk89

I can say it as one or two things, are you running a character/race extender mod alongside this one? And the second is I'm still fixing bugs atm so it'll work fully as intended.

KrauserCusack likes this.
  9. KrauserCusack

i am indeed, the xbawks character extender; Its showing up the race my partners using, just not the skunk race ;3;

10. AnthonySkunk89

Hrm...Do you by any chance have a way to send me your starboundlog.txt file so I can look it over?

Also, update incoming.

11. AnthonySkunk89

12. AnthonySkunk89

13. KrauserCusack

a friend of mine mentioned this;

"Usually mods have a .metadata file, This mod does not"

im not really any sort of wizard when it comes to files and stuffs- if theres somethign you need me to find in the system files i coudl give it a go? D:

14. AnthonySkunk89

I don't think mine ever had those. I'm getting the okay that it's working, (Sorta) with some friends of mine. :(

15. KrauserCusack

hey! a quick note- i have gotten the mod to work! :D it was something dumb on my end, but a few teeny issues;

- ship appears to be lacking a teleporter panel; not sure if this is the mod or me at this point- im riddled with bad luck xD
    - there isnt a respawn animation D: if you die, it kersplodes D:

16. AnthonySkunk89

The teleporter should be there, it is on mine and yes, mine exploded too. xD Attempting a workaround.
    --- Post updated ---
    Heading for bed, too tired to finish at this moment. will hopefully roll out another bugfix attempt later. Z!Z

17. Sareen

Sareen Void-Bound Voyager

I did something like that as a temp fix, I used the avali teleport animations/cinematics, but changed avali to mephetor in the file name and it worked to let me beam down without crashing.

18. AnthonySkunk89

Aye, I fixed the cinematics such as teleporting and respawning.

19. AnthonySkunk89

20. elboomo55

elboomo55 Void-Bound Voyager

Guessing most of the human upgrades and equipment (weapons and armor) are missing because the update? I don't see the second tier to upgrade from the scouts armor, unless that's a change from the main game? (Also I'm primary confused and not agreeing with what has been change with the game for the most part :zzz: but still love this mod!)